• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The JLC Eyecandy Thread

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
MGF Reverso duoface with $20 Amazon leather strap. I’m still deciding if I love this watch enough to invest expense in a $150 Etsy leather strap.

Really curious what your thoughts are on this one. It looks great. Big jump in price from my quartz model.

Reactions: calamityjane

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
Really curious what your thoughts are on this one. It looks great. Big jump in price from my quartz model.
I like it more than I thought I would. I’ve ordered a custom strap for it in the style of the Casa Fagliano straps that come on some gen Reverso watches. I’ll post pics once the new strap arrives. I went for this colour Cordova shell equine leather with a contrasting stitch.

27/9/16
I like it more than I thought I would. I’ve ordered a custom strap for it in the style of the Casa Fagliano straps that come on some gen Reverso watches. I’ll post pics once the new strap arrives. I went for this colour Cordova shell equine leather with a contrasting stitch.

Where did you buy this?