• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Grand Finale! Weekend Wrist-Check (5-7 Oct 2007)

dvn

27/5/06
I am weaing my newly purchased gen PO 42mm

OmegaPO_6.jpg

mezzanine

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/10/06
kiki said:
I will remember Belgium because of...

skyland.jpg

Skyland is awesome.....I've got my fingers crossed that the makers will do the PVD 'black steel' version, as it's near impossible to get as a gen.

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
Just got this in from Jack today. This might be on my wrist all weekend! Swiss SFSO on a 22mm nylon/velcro strap from gasgasbones. I'm lovin' it.

DSCF0725.jpg

SD4K

Renowned Member
25/10/06
jiro said:
@seadweller4k: Is that FG Evo you got there my friend? got some more picture of it? looks freaken HOT!!!!

Thanks! No, its a ss "ultimate" case with a silvery-white first batch dial build in. It still has those weird black hands and the wrong df, which I am going to correct, soon. But believe me, the dial is awesome!

Schnappy

Known Member
25/10/06
It's an excellent watch, really. A worthy SS update of discontinued Avenger series. Meanwhile, I am sticking to IWC St Exupery still...

I regret selling this watch for 500USD :(
dscn3484xv3.jpg

kiki

Known Member
19/4/07
Thx italiano... I have been in the "hunt" for skyland since June, accross Europe... and suddenly, when I lost every hope, bump....

vbarrett

24/6/07
hooligan said:
Just got this in from Jack today. This might be on my wrist all weekend! Swiss SFSO on a 22mm nylon/velcro strap from gasgasbones. I'm lovin' it.

DSCF0725.jpg

Nice one, Hooligan! A quality watch with a nice strap.

Seems you need a tan as badly as I do, though. ;)

Golfman

7/9/06
My 005 is just back (after a very long mod trip ... but it's an another history ...) on my new, and almost favorite strap :wub:

IMG_1647.jpg

IMG_1641.jpg

IMG_1642.jpg

ssalxpanerai

Renowned Member
25/10/06
azgjav said:
ssalxpanerai: u have such nice watches.. :( love ur pvds!!

Thank you very much for your nice words. Your PAM009 also looks very good. You have it too.

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
@ Moggio, the shoe is Donald Pliner. He has a store right by me and was there two weeks ago, I have several pair, they are hand made in Italy and some of the best shoes on the market. Actually you can get decent deals on them from time to time at http://www.shoes.com as they have sales every weekend. :D

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
Hambone said:
@ Moggio, the shoe is Donald Pliner. He has a store right by me and was there two weeks ago, I have several pair, they are hand made in Italy and some of the best shoes on the market. Actually you can get decent deals on them from time to time at http://www.shoes.com as they have sales every weekend. :D

LOL I noticed your shoes already several times. That white-grey-black one you wore with the grey suit... not my style :D

But nice to see a bit what the person is wearing with the watch!