• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The First Annual RCLC Honors Bawllz Out Awards Show Extravagasm!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
giphy.gif

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
On behalf of my brothers of the RCLC, friends and neighbors I want to first thank you to God and the to the rest of the brothers from a different mother. I am blessed to be where I am today and don't deserve it, I swear. I am honoured to be the inaugural RCLC Ballz Out Award recipient. I will carry it with honour and PRIDE.

P.S. Thanks to raddave and Tuckfish for going out of their way to make a bum like me feel special. I love you guys.

P.S.S. to Donnie and the rest if the RCLC (Your Whiteness for the P.O. Tucker LOVED IT and tried to buy it off me LOL) Thank You...

:bless:

You deserve everything you have Bro...I know I speak for all the Brethren when I say we are honored to have you as a friend.

And RWI is a better place with you here too!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
You deserve everything you have Bro...I know I speak for all the Brethren when I say we are honored to have you as a friend.

And RWI is a better place with you here too!
I second that.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I personally want to thank all the guys that helped take this from just a crazy idea to a real token of gratitude for one of the best members on RWI ( Robbie , that would be you !) @txrob779

Extra props go to @sub4me, @JAFO, and @Tucker for all the help in this project !

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
I personally want to thank all the guys that helped take this from just a crazy idea to a real token of gratitude for one of the best members on RWI ( Robbie , that would be you !) @txrob779

Extra props go to @sub4me, @JAFO, and @Tucker for all the help in this project !

We're one big dysfunctional family lol

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
A peaceful swim for my dog when a gunfight breaks out. I should have returned fire.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
A peaceful swim for my dog when a gunfight breaks out. I should have returned fire.

LMAO hes (shes?) totally casusal with weapons fire in the air !

love it...whats he doing? the dog paddle ?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
She turns her head towards the gunfire and then continues her leisurely swim.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
well i know who im gonna hang with when i get your ways......(aint you !)

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06

I appreciate the mention but you guys all made it happen. I'm just glad Rob likes it and it was really nice of Tucker to hand deliver it.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
A thoroughly deserved award; this place would not be the same without Robbie.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
That's right - the RCLC is broadcasting our first annual RCLC Bawllz Out Awards Show Extravagasm - LIVE right here in front of your naked steaming eyes!! We know what you want...and you can only get it here on RCLC TV!!!

Sorry, got carried away there for a minute. Ok, so the RCLC decided to honor one of the Founding Brothers of this rather sexy and motley crew of pirates and degenerates and after the votes were cast one set of Bawllz was the obvious winner - Txrob779, otherwise known as Txthrob or Rob or Robbie or The Noob Messiah or Duck Man. So Raddave had the idea to make up a shirt that would honor and glorify Rob and also act as free advertising for his ever popular Ask Txthrob thread! Just came home and your old lady was having sex with an entire landscaping crew of illegals and don't know what to do? Ask Txthrob. Want to know where to buy the best Yeezies with the 1:1 v6s per gen box? Ask Txthrob. Got a funny rash on your taint? Ask Txthrob.

Yesterday, fellow Brother and bad ass Tucker made the drive from the RCLC offices in Key West all the way out to Texas to deliver the award to Rob and even videoed the event for all to see. So now I give you...Robbie!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, an awards show wouldn't be worth a shit unless we heard a few words from the guy being honored, now would it??

And that's the way it was, Saturday May the 14th, 2016. The RCLC will be holding our second annual Bawllz Out Awards Show and Hookerthon this coming July in Charlotte, North Carolina. Who will get the award this time?? Beats the hell out of me but I've already ordered a pair of Yeezies and will be spray painting them gold.

I'd like to thank Raddave and Tucker especially for helping make all this happen and all of the Brothers for chipping in. Rob will be saying thanks to each of you by performing free handies at The Glory Hole.

What you guys don't see is the famous modder Jedi jmb..is sitting next to my left off camera next to Tucker. So, Tucker got's meet jmb, jmb got's to meet Tucker and we dropped names and shit, flamed noobs and smoke LOL (joke) and generally could of ignored everyone else at the 6th Annual RRRSF if we wanted too. jmb made the long trip from Crowley and Tucker drover from OK City LOL (joke, Plano somewhere..which is quite a haul to the Rockin K Ranch from Plano...Believe me I have drove it many a time.

Imma make a thread on the festivities y'all.

slappy00500

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
6/1/16
Congrats there Noob Messiah, wear the shirt in great health. I do believe that in 1 year, you need a matching pair of Yeezies to go along with that shirt though....

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Rob, that might be an interesting thread but post pics don't just make it a long winded story, lol.