• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The first and only thread crappers thread. For thread crapping

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Where's the F'ing toliet paper?? Txrob never replaces the roll.

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
Just recently saw my fav threadcrap on rwgf
a heavily modded 16613 with a Y3135, gen inserrt.. All the bells and whistles.
$1000. Not a bad deal honestly.

Someone posts sits he could buy a gen of that with 1g

:rofl:

I'd love to know where you can buy a gen 16613 for a $1000.

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
I'll draw you one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Resistor

9/11/14
You're a scammer. I sent you six PM's telling you I'd buy the watch after you answer my twelve questions and provide three forms of ID. Where's my tracking number?

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
Your tracking number is 4. The package is no longer my responsibility. You are obviously a trouble maker noob and I wave my dangly bits at your auntie.

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
OP: I don't mean to thread crap but...I will anyway.

This watch is most definitely NOT a Wangdoodle Factory V6.9. This is a WFac V6.8-R, which, as I'm sure you already know, was released in October of last year. The -R indicates it is the "revised" version of the WFac V6.8. Now, the V6.8 was good, but under close inspection with an electron microscope, it's plain to see that the WG surrounds on the dial indices are nowhere near as rounded on the tops as they should be. There is a very slight plateau effect that's plainly visible under 10,000 X magnification. Also, the lume on the V6.8 was actually number 36 Explodo Blue and everybody knows gen Rolexes use number 37 Explodo Blue lume on their watches. Finally, the V6.8 pearl has a slightly counter-concave-extrahedral shape to it, which is nowhere near the gen. And THAT is why WFac released the V6.8-R (revised), which corrected all of these problems.

Now, I know the V6.9 reverted back to the original WG surround shapes and they went back to the V6.8 pearl. BUT...if you slice the watch case in two and inspect it under 30,000 X magnification, you can see that the carbon hectadragonial structure is MUCH more in line with a gen case. Also, the V6.9 accepts all gen parts. Why, I bought a V6.9 and a gen 116somethingorother and swapped out the insert, the entire bezel group, the crystal, the crystal gasket, the hands, the dial, the stem, the crown, all of the o rings, the case back, the case, the movement, and even the bracelet! Yes - I swapped out every single piece and now I have a 100% gen AND a WFac V6.9!

Finally, and please don't take this the wrong way, and technically I don't think you're profiteering....But I think you're profiteering. The WFac V6.8-R retails (STILL!!) for $388.00. You are asking $235.00 all in for a watch you paid $388.00 for? And you've worn it TWO times??? WTF man?? The mere fact that WFac has released the V6.9 means you should either give your watch away to a wino OR bash it with a hammer! I for one am sick and tired of people not just giving away their lightly used and obviously loved watches! It makes me SICK!! Who the F do you think you are trying to recoup even PART of your investment in that obviously outdated POS??

Sorry for the rant, I know I got a little long winded. Will you put the watch on hold for me? I don't get paid until next week.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Hence Texas Toilet paper tossers.

You grunt, step into the shower, roll the shower head to MASSAGER blaster, aim the stream down, bend over, grap yur ass and spread em..BOOM, Texas Toilet Paper....:rofl: I don't need no stinking biddet

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
I actually shat myself once but it wasn't my fault.

D

d4m.test

I really don´t know what the thread is about, but just had to say something:popcorn:
Portrait-of-Thomas-Crapper_54809_1.jpg

franlicious

18/12/13
Personally:

Ide rather buy 2-4 super frankens for $8,000 than a gen. Like a member said earlier - they might as well be gen - another member - I don't want a cheap rep with bunch of flaws - all good points - How much of that $8,000 is going to Rolex marketing and mass appeal - you can get the same affect with a franken - but own three - and do they have a value and a market - of course they do. They are sold every week on this forum and I agree with other member - never seems like for a profit either. I think this YM is a great buy at the price for someone who wants that watch. You said you had your heart on that watch - well here's your chance - if not - go buy the gen and get off this guys thread.