• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Fantasy Watch thread - show us your design chops

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
15758574641863.jpg

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Nice bro! Where did you get the strap from? Going to do something with mine when I get around to it.

strap is the original one. Gunny can serve you for 90$ with fc loop buckle. I have 2 more.

This watch is going to a friend and fellow RWI repist, it's a pity cos i really dig these fc-tonas, they wear so effortless. But I'm in a chopping phase at the moment..regret later

Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
strap is the original one. Gunny can serve you for 90$ with fc loop buckle. I have 2 more.

This watch is going to a friend and fellow RWI repist, it's a pity cos i really dig these fc-tonas, they wear so effortless. But I'm in a chopping phase at the moment..regret later

Thanks. Did you get one from Gunny? I was wondering if his has 2 springbar sleeves or a curved end.

I was thinking about trying one of these, which has neither of those features but might be OK with the carbon fiber end link.

https://drwatchstrap.com/product/rolex-velcro-strap/

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Thanks. Did you get one from Gunny? I was wondering if his has 2 springbar sleeves or a curved end.

I was thinking about trying one of these, which has neither of those features but might be OK with the carbon fiber end link.

https://drwatchstrap.com/product/rolex-velcro-strap/

ones from gunny have one hole and straight end like these ones which seem to be a great deal. I dont mind one for the sporty look since i love velcro

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
ones from gunny have one hole and straight end like these ones which seem to be a great deal. I dont mind one for the sporty look since i love velcro

Good to know. I might pick up 3 of them while the deal is on for 1 free. Can always use some more comfy velcro straps in different colors.

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperLory

melody

26/10/21
North carolina, USA.

i got these gorgeous heat blued vintage hands to put on my marlin 111. Yeah, i spent all the money just to make it not accurate, but this thing is so pretty and i love it. It should have had blued hands from the start