• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The dedicated 5513 appreciation thread.

trash3939

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/10/19
KMzFeK.jpeg

mt666tm

Renowned Member
2/2/10
I just finished re-boring the lug holes on my 5513 and 1680 with a diamond coated drill bit held in my hand to allow new fat bars to fit perfectly as they wouldn't fully extend into the holes, then shaving the end links to re-fit, and removing any crown/burring from the lug holes so they are clean and flat, then repolishing the lugs by hand to keep a bit of a worn look. This took a surprisingly long time as and was a great way to burn off my hangover. Now its time for me to enjoy something that no one will ever notice

Singapore9

Renowned Member
Patron
9/8/10
How do you find the Lobtime? Looks like the numerals may be printed over the black base layer. It may just be the photos but the 30 looks slightly raised; something I have seen on a BiVintage insert. The 20 is also maybe not following the curved contour. Not saying that's a bad thing as it is hard to see outside of these macro shots and no one does all the font variations Lobtime does, for the money. 20/25% the cost of the equivalent CAC?

Reactions: Karbon74

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
How do you find the Lobtime? Looks like the numerals may be printed over the black base layer. It may just be the photos but the 30 looks slightly raised; something I have seen on a BiVintage insert. The 20 is also maybe not following the curved contour. Not saying that's a bad thing as it is hard to see outside of these macro shots and no one does all the font variations Lobtime does, for the money. 20/25% the cost of the equivalent CAC?

See for yourself.
Sorry for the lack of light…I can make more tomorrow with my lightbox

I am still getting used to the intense black after my faded ghost insert. So I am not sure if I like it better or not. Clearly it suddenly makes the watch have much more presence

I would say that the quality is better than stock JKF and Cousins.

I got it at 75 USD, Crown Arts is extortionate so not for me.

Reactions: MaximillianGT