• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Calibre 5

Kriaz01

Known Member
Certified
16/4/16
Hi,

I found this beautiful watch called Tag Heuer Calibre 5. Now that's a dress watch and with perfect dimensions to suit me. Another positive thing is that the gen watch uses a slightly modified Eta2824 which makes the movement looking close to gen when compared. The only problem is that this watch is not known as a replica and probably not replicated by one of our well known factories. I've compared it to the gen. But wanted someone who knows more to tell me if he sees any inaccuracies or any big flaws. The watch looks good and have the benefit of that the gen movement is 2824.

this is the link
http://www.torobravos.xyz/index.php?route=product/product&path=76_116_137&product_id=1459

dueces!

NZ4

Horology Curious
23/5/11
I have this one - decent quality except the crown/tube is starting to strip - buyer beware somewhat

mobidutch

Horology Curious
18/6/15
I have this rep as well. Looks pretty much identical to gen, except perhaps for the brilliance of the glass (sapphire?) on the gen. I have the white dial with brown strap. It is a great looking watch, but there are two things I don't like: 1) The strap quite quickly turned a very dark brown, almost black. 2) On my watch, the winding mechanism is VERY stiff to point where it feels like you have screwed it down. Still...I don't regret buying it. From what I can tell from pictures at various TD sites, it looks to me like these reps all come from the same factory.