• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Black & Tan - a finale

azgjav

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
great work! it's so close to the original, the lume looks spot on, the pvd is superb and the strap matches the watch nicely. thank you for bringing the idea of pvd to davidsen and for sharing ur black and tan 202a with us! anything is possible in the rep world...

wear that beast in good health!

aaronk_83

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
26/3/06
That is one amazing piece of work enzo :) Just wish I could do a dial like that. Beautiful work

ridnwind

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/5/06
Absolutely stunning...a true "sausage" dial pre-V PAM! WOW!

Congrats, you've captured the essense of a "holy grail" PAM! :D

sevomd

Renowned Member
31/3/06
The 202a will probably be my next David Sen watch. Enzo, your DIY watch is beautiful. The lume job is perfect. I envy your talent.

Eddy

Faber

16/3/06
you are my hero...hahaha...perfect as always....cheers...Faber

ohmycocker

27/3/06
love your work, if u want to sell yr 2nd prototype rep, please drop me a pm, I would love to make an offer.

ridnwind

7/5/06
I should have stated "sausage shaped" numerals just like the original. In either case it's a work of art! :D

Cheers,
Brad

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
Enzo mate ..nice work...now my 202a going down the drain ..LOL..nothing compare to your talented product over there... :shock: :shock:

I wish I can take off the t swiss t ..LOL ...great...any tutorial for us amateur next MASTER ENZO ?? :D :D

ridnwind

7/5/06
Whcn I look at the pre-V dial numerals, they look like "sausages" with their cut by hand fat look and the wonderful tritum patina! Thats what differentiates these dials from ALL the others. The PAM000 and PAM005 reincarnated this "sausage" shape in the numerals wiith the logo to capture some of the essence of the pre-V dial.

The dial made in the Richmond era (post 1997) are either "painted dials" or "sandwich dials."

You have captured the essense of the pre-V dial like a master. :D

Cheers,
Brad

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
enzo said:
Easy way to remove the T SWISS T is a SHARPIE permanent marker and, dot, dot-dot-dot, dot and it's gone ... no talent required. :)

before the dots dry rub them with your finger and they will be matte finished.

Even if you do if badly, it will barely show.

Cool thats good to hear..some information on that..LOL..what I mean the talent is ...on how to open up the whole watches movement..thats a bit scary ..LOL...:)

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
yeap...nice suggestion ..I should source it up for parts watches in ebay ....so that I can mess it while im wearing my 202a ..how cool is that ...a learning curve..that is much more interesting..

you go deeper with your watch collecting hobbies ...:):)

ohmycocker

27/3/06
enzo said:
Easy way to remove the T SWISS T is a SHARPIE permanent marker and, dot, dot-dot-dot, dot and it's gone ... no talent required. :)

before the dots dry rub them with your finger and they will be matte finished.

Even if you do if badly, it will barely show.

good idea, enzo!