• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Beauties - 2

emdeevee

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/13
Southern California
that is an inspiring collection! i am just blown away by the craftsmanship that these guys can achieve, and you surely have a selection of the very best of them!

are there any dealers in particular you go to? are these beauties all sitting right there in angus', toros', trevors', truetimes', etc....webpages and you just have to know what you're looking for?

fcukking awesome dude.

ssclassa80

Renowned Member
1/5/13
Funny to read someone else thought these were reps.... I did to when I started looking at your first thread, then saw the detail on the skeleton watch and quickly realized these are all gen!

Thanks for sharing these photos. Reminds me of the time I spoke to a guy who was putting gas into his "one-off" early 60's era Ferrari before a Sunday drive. I thanked him as well, for bringing it out for the world to see and not keeping it all to himself in his garage....

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
that is an inspiring collection! i am just blown away by the craftsmanship that these guys can achieve, and you surely have a selection of the very best of them!

are there any dealers in particular you go to? are these beauties all sitting right there in angus', toros', trevors', truetimes', etc....webpages and you just have to know what you're looking for?

fcukking awesome dude.

epic
:hehehe:

razorblade

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/12

fcukking awesome dude.
:rofl:

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13

fcukking awesome dude.

Lol.

phoucku

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/11/12
These are all in your collection?

+1, saw you posted 1/3 of you collection on some other thread but I can't find a single watch here that you posted there. Just wondering are these beauties yours or just some beautiful gens that you wish to share with us.

doi2in

18/6/13
After seeing the first thread, I couldn't possibly imagine there was more to it. I couldn't be more wrong.