• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Anal Detail Meter

Hyjynx

Respected Member
28/9/13
Epic topic! [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]
I think I'm a #2 (helpful) and #5 (STFUATMM) rolled into one. My anal meter doesn't move much. That's how you end up with 40+ reps, and counting! [emoji1]

freeboy

Renowned Member
10/2/15
ok.
Where am I .. I just rejected a QC because the colors whee terrible.. oops, that is subjective... how about the colors on the watch where not close to those of the image on the web site where matching colors became not matching?
Hummm, and I thought I was free from anal-ism...
yep, I must be a gay and carefree person...:itchyandscratchy:

JoeyT

Respected Member
11/8/14
I was described today as a level 5. I guess if the shoe fits, I gotta wear it haha.

Retina

Respected Member
Certified
18/12/14
I was described today as a level 5. I guess if the shoe fits, I gotta wear it haha.
your the official warden for Level 5 :D
illch.jpg

freeboy

Renowned Member
10/2/15
So, am I anal or just normal... My QC had a watch that was ss and yellow gold .. with ROSE GOLD on part of it.. OMG now the factory rep is telling my QC guys its a lighting issue
WTF? I hate it when people dont own up to their screw ups...
its not a littleerror as I want to hurl when I see it in a three tone .. OMG two tone is nice three one is horid

Fiveostang

Respected Member
6/11/12
So, am I anal or just normal... My QC had a watch that was ss and yellow gold .. with ROSE GOLD on part of it.. OMG now the factory rep is telling my QC guys its a lighting issue
WTF? I hate it when people dont own up to their screw ups...
its not a littleerror as I want to hurl when I see it in a three tone .. OMG two tone is nice three one is horid

What watch was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk