• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

THB Factory Has Just Upgraded on the AP 15407 with V2 Now

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
THB Factory has taken our feedbacks and improved on the second hand and rotor to a more accurate version now and released as V2.

The THB V2 AP 15407 sample was also taken apart to show the overall details and workmanship of the watch, which is very well made, unlike any previous variants of the 15407 in the market.

Here are some photos for your reference, and if you are interested in getting the watch, you can get it here.
THB Factory AP 15407 V2 with SA3132 super clone movement.

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
25/3/06
London
Great news, thanks for keeping us all up to date.

Has it been confirmed that they will release a ceramic version of this model?

Reactions: Prizon

serumdiesel

Madman
17/3/21
Very nice. I'm still planning on holding out for further improvements but this may tip the scale on getting me to buy for shits and giggles.

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Absolutely THIS! @trustytime - any news whether THB will be working on the black ceramic version?

Yes, there is news from THB that they will be making the black ceramic version, but it may not be so soon.

More pics of the movement and hands uploaded in the 2nd post for you guys to see. :)

The workmanship of this THB AP 15407 parts and movement is definitely top quality available now in the market, and they seem to have a goal to become a top quality factory taking in feedbacks and making changes.

This upgrade to V2 within a month shows their passion and determination to achieve that.

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Yes, there is news from THB that they will be making the black ceramic version, but it may not be so soon.

More pics of the movement and hands uploaded in the 2nd post for you guys to see. :)

The workmanship of this THB AP 15407 parts and movement is definitely top quality available now in the market, and they seem to have a goal to become a top quality factory taking in feedbacks and making changes.

This upgrade to V2 within a month shows their passion and determination to achieve that.
Thank you for these good news. Do you have any information if the 37 mm version is coming?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Would also like to know about the potential of a second balance wheel.
Not saying it’s impossible, but the double balance wheels movement entails a lot more than just adding a second balance wheel along the same axis. The movement is pretty complex and involves intricate watchmaking considerations.
It may be possible for China to release its own replication of the movement (but not exactly the same as the one AP uses) but looking close enough.