• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Thankful swede says hi

greverif

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/9/13
Hi!

I am a Newbie from Sweden who are really are impressed by this forum and its members.

I am totally new to booth watches and reps, but I have Done quite a lot of reading in the forum.

I have ordered the AP diver V5 and AP safari from Toro. I have also ordered the PAM 127 from puretime.

If I'll be satisfied with these I probably go for the AP panda and the Pam 111. I must say I really live the AP:s and the Pam:s.

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
Welcome aboard, Tre Kronor!
I'm not sure, if 127 is available, tho...

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
:howdy:

Welcome here. You should have email them for stock enquiry before making your order on their website because more than often, they don't always update their stock status.

And AFAIK, 127 is OOS for almost a year only with rumour that new batch of stock are coming anytime soon but no one know when.

:cheers:

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Welcome to the forum! :cheers:
I agree with Carlton, always ask if the watch you want is in stock BEFORE paying, you will reduce the chances of having to choose another watch.

greverif

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/9/13
Thank you for the welcoming!

According to Angus from puretime they Will get a shipment of Pam 127 coming soon, he says so in a thread at repgeek, and that it is possible to preorder, which I did. I just love that watch.