• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

thank you Lucy.

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
I have to once again thank Lucy for doing what she does best. Making sure her customers get the best watch she can find. and she certainly did for me again. I just picked up the Explorer II version II. It's about as perfect as they can come. Only had it now for an hour or so but from the first look over of it everything is just so nice on this watch, from the alignment of the rehaut, all the markers, and letters. The dial is amazing. Just a great watch. I am going to take pictures later. I'm working on finishing up benji's enclosure today because I have the state inspectors coming on Friday to check out my house and his enclosure, so I'll do a nice little review of it maybe later tonight or tomorrow. One huge, ginormous unexpected thing that I cannot believe is the lume issue has been fixed. the hour indices are not darker than the hands on this watch. So evidently they have made a change mid-run on this watch with this batch. I am really surprised about that. I expected it to have the mismatched hands and hour markers like the previous version 2's we've seen thus far, but they seem to match just about perfectly. So really impressed by that. I know that the factory was well aware of the issue because of many many complaints, but I didn't expect it to be fixed until the version 3 came out. So this certainly was a pleasant surprise. Thanks again Lucy. and I will take some pictures later.

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
ok. here's a teaser. my camera's batteries are dead. but this is with my phone. going to do a whole review tomorrow. Look how the hands now match the hour marker indices. They definitely have made a change.

15777912685_6560589317_b.jpg