• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Thank you, Hont

tablemouse

Looking Around
27/5/10
Let me just start off by saying that Hont is the best. He makes sure that he answers your questions quickly and to the best of his ability. This is the 3rd watch I've ordered from him and all three have worked like champs.

This is the first time I'm commenting on him as a dealer, but I'll start with my first purchase:

Hont's UN Maxi Marine Diver - beautiful watch, lume is weak (but isn't that the case with all rep LUME?). My son got a hold of it and somehow broke the bracelet (the rest of the watch was fine, needless to say, I have to be very careful where I put things since he's growing and learning how to use tools to get what he wants in out of reach places). I recently ordered a replacement bracelet from Hont and let me tell you, it feels good.
6Duqa

IWC 3717 - this is just a beautifully made watch. I apologize for the pictures (my wife took our DSLR and I have to make due with my craptastic cell phone pics).
U3HMG
(Best one that came out, I have no idea what I'm doing)

Uqnvp
Lume Shot

the third watch I bought, I do not have pictures of, but it's a Rolex Explorer that I gave to my mother as a gift. She loves it and gets PLENTY of compliments on it.

Thank you Hont. One of the best (If not THE BEST) dealer on this site.