• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Terrible Puretime experience

eric55

Looking Around
14/12/17
ordered a PPF 5711 My payment cleared 3/15/23 one month and still no qc pics, first they said its on the way from the factory to them. 10 days later i asked whats going on? they said oh sorry the watch didnt pass our inspection so we sent it back, i find that hard to believe because if that happened i would think they would let me know right away without me having to ask 10 days later. at this point i will ask for my money back, i see so many others having problems with them what does it take for them to lose their TS status? which other TS can get me a 5711 in a normal time frame?

JeffyLikesSweeties

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/4/23
Scotland
ordered a PPF 5711 My payment cleared 3/15/23 one month and still no qc pics, first they said its on the way from the factory to them. 10 days later i asked whats going on? they said oh sorry the watch didnt pass our inspection so we sent it back, i find that hard to believe because if that happened i would think they would let me know right away without me having to ask 10 days later. at this point i will ask for my money back, i see so many others having problems with them what does it take for them to lose their TS status? which other TS can get me a 5711 in a normal time frame?
Aside from the issue you’ve described which is horrible thing to be happening, why if you’ve seen “so many others having problems” did you order with them 🤷🏼‍♂️

eric55

Looking Around
14/12/17
Aside from the issue you’ve described which is horrible thing to be happening, why if you’ve seen “so many others having problems” did you order with them 🤷🏼‍♂️
stupid me i only looked at the reviews after i ordered i saw they are a TD and thought everything would be great

serumdiesel

Madman
17/3/21
All normal. There's raids going on right now so things are backed up. Calm your tits and all will be fine.

serumdiesel

Madman
17/3/21
30 days is not 10

Perfectly normal given the current circumstance, plus in that time they already received one but reverted it back to the supplier because apparently it was a piece of shit. Nothing about your situation is concerning.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order and very sorry about the delay. I am sorry the watch didn't pass our Quality check, that's why it was delayed more further, besides that there is raids going on. Please give us some more time.
If you really feel it's been too long and not willing to wait longer, we can also issue you a refund from our side.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Winni1611

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
15/10/22
Germany
Buying from another TD will not solve your Problem. Looking at their reviews you will always find hundreds of people beeing happy, but also always a few with this "amazon thinking" . You may have the same "problem" with any TD and if your not able to accept that you should quit this game.

lalzar

Looking Around
11/4/23
Norway
I haven't been in this game for very long. But even I do enough research to understand that these things can take a lot of time. Be glad that they have standards instead of sending you a watch they consider to be of "bad" quality. That said, have patience and don't try to give a TD a bad reputation because you didn't do enough research about how this works.

xxxray328

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/21
Amazing how some people only post to complain about a process they clearly don't understand
Its a fortune that we have you here... inteligent, handsome, PhD... Thank you god hahahhaha

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Thanks for your order and very sorry about the delay. I am sorry the watch didn't pass our Quality check, that's why it was delayed more further, besides that there is raids going on. Please give us some more time.
If you really feel it's been too long and not willing to wait longer, we can also issue you a refund from our side.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
How long do raids usually last over there?

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
How long do raids usually last over there?
There's a very reliable formula to calculate the length of a raid which we use when our psychic crystal balls fail:

math-formulas-260nw-390580462-2.jpg

The most important variables are "x" for the total amount of the bribes paid and "m" for the pay grade of the highest ranking Chinese government official that was bribed.