• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE - Hont & C+ Factory

bleedinglottery

Certified
7/8/19
Germany
i bought and buy watches of hont and never had a problem. you CAN have a problem with any dealer. but you WILL have a problem if you send it back to china :D
everybody knows china hates fakes !

Reactions: Hasslebank

kiskipuich

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/12/17
did you ask the dealer how can he help you?
i would be counting on losing the money already,(y)
but i hope he can help you
and what i didn't understand was the package delivered or missing?
which one?

ps/ dont bother read the negative shite,Focus on the SOLUTIONS don't mind the noise.(ie condescending a holes those are the same pair all the time"did you read the rules? or you are here since 199..forever and blah blah just fucking noise )

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760 and Tucker

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Ah man, HONT getting smeared here by someone with zero clout. Who sends a watch back to China?

Nothing to see here people 😭

Plaasbaas

IWC-hoarder and PAM-hunter
Supporter
Certified
4/4/21
Germany
ps/ dont bother read the negative shite,Focus on the SOLUTIONS don't mind the noise.(ie condescending a holes those are the same pair all the time"did you read the rules? or you are here since 199..forever and blah blah just fucking noise )

Using insults and swear words does not make your contribution to this thread any better tbh

Bored To Death Yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

restandrelaxation

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/3/23
Northern Ireland
did you ask the dealer how can he help you?
i would be counting on losing the money already,(y)
but i hope he can help you
and what i didn't understand was the package delivered or missing?
which one?

I 100% agree! Don't bother listening to the educated people who are trying to explain that you made a big mistake and are going to have to suck it up, instead listen to kiskipuich who knows nothing about the process and he will guide you directly to the deserved outcome. Win win.

var554

The Mothership
Supporter
25/6/23
USA
And yet if you had bothered to read the forum before coming to complain you would still have a watch.

Number 1 rule. Don't send a watch back to China. Ever. For any reason. The end.

I can't believe I've been on this forum for 4 months and I know this. Yet you've been here 3 years and don't know. How is this possible?
I've been here less than 2 months and it is likely the first thing I learned. Never. Ever.