• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE - Hont & C+ Factory

hon787

Looking Around
27/8/20
Purchased a C+ Pepsi from Hont Feb.18 2023
They send QC pics, everything looked good.

March 14, 2023 received the watch, there was a major issue with the movement out of the box.
Fully wound the watch would not run for more then 1 hour.

Notified them of the issue, we went back and forth for days as they usually take around 24-48 hours to respond.

Sent the watch back to them March 31 2023.

Tracking is showing either delivered or missing.

I am out of the money and the watch.

I have purchased 8 watches from Puretime
3 from trusty time and never had issues
First watch from Hont and it has been the worst experience.

Hamdy18

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/6/23
Saudi arabia

March 14, 2023 received the watch, there was a major issue with the movement out of the box.

Notified them of the issue, we went back and forth for days as they usually take around 24-48 hours to respond.

Oh my god till now you didn't have a replacement or refund ?!

And who is Hont is this a trusted dealer here ?

hon787

Looking Around
27/8/20
Oh my god till now you didn't have a replacement or refund ?!

And who is Hont is this a trusted dealer here ?
Yes HontWatch is a trusted dealer, and I have waited almost 6 months to post this to give them the benefit to trying to make this situation right.

Hamdy18

28/6/23
Saudi arabia
Yes HontWatch is a trusted dealer, and I have waited almost 6 months to post this to give them the benefit to trying to make this situation right.
I wish that some one here from administration or moderation could help you as you half the right to get your money back

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

Hamdy18

28/6/23
Saudi arabia
I wish that some one here from administration or moderation could help you as you half the right to get your money back and according tge attitude you mentioned about hontwatches he shouldn't be a trusted dealer i really questioning how he gives customers 2 years warranty as mentioned in his definition thread and not able to give your money back

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
Sent the watch back to them March 31 2023
Why did you think it was a good idea to send the watch back to Hont. There are so many horror story threads of members getting their watch taken by customs and they are left with nothing to show. Should have taken the watch to a watch smith to look at it then let Hont know what is wrong and how much it is going to cost to fix the problem. Then the two of you could have proceeded to find an amicable solution.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I wish that some one here from administration or moderation could help you as you half the right to get your money back and according tge attitude you mentioned about hontwatches he shouldn't be a trusted dealer i really questioning how he gives customers 2 years warranty as mentioned in his definition thread and not able to give your money back
Are you insane ?

Winni1611

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
15/10/22
Germany
There is a rule you can read all over the forum: NEVER send a watch back to China.
You should have ask a watchsmith for repair and I'm shure hont would have participated.

P..DR..D

- Táim ar saoire -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Nah, you won't see that. They just come here to complain.
Jeremy Strong Yes GIF by SuccessionHBO

restandrelaxation

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/3/23
Northern Ireland

And yet if you had bothered to read the forum before coming to complain you would still have a watch.

Number 1 rule. Don't send a watch back to China. Ever. For any reason. The end.

I can't believe I've been on this forum for 4 months and I know this. Yet you've been here 3 years and don't know. How is this possible?

Reactions: Toolwatchtool