• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Termini e Condizioni / Terms and conditions (ITA/ENG)

Harleysta91

Trusted Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
7/9/16
Vercelli (VC) Italy
Buongiorno a tutti.

-Effettuo lavori di riparazione e modifica su ogni tipo di orologio che sia Rep o Gen o Vintage

-Effettuo lavori di mod su tutte le repliche con preventivi personalizzati in base al lavoro richiesto ed alla replica in oggetto.

-Ogni lavoro che concludo(se specificato) possiede una garanzia di durata variale dai 6 a 24 mesi : (per ulteriori informazioni consultate l'apposito Topic)

- Se specificato nella trattativa condotta in privato, l'orologio subirà la sostituzione delle guarnizioni(dove possibile) e la prova di impermeabilità.

-Non accetto lavori parziali o "sotto consiglio" di altri utenti,in base al danno o alla richiesta del cliente su un orologio,io consiglio il metodo migliore,secondo me,per risolverlo o migliorarlo,corredato di preventivo senza impegno, per esperienza evito lavori parziali perchè nella maggioranza dei casi questa condotta ha portato ad un esborso da parte del cliente per un lavoro che non assicura il perfetto funzionamento del'orologio. é facoltà del cliente accettare o respingere il preventivo di riparazione.

-I tempi di lavorazione hanno una durata variabile dalla mole di lavoro accumulata e dalla complessità dell'intervento,essa può avere in media una durata di 7/10gg per riparazioni sul territorio nazionale e di 20/30gg per riparazioni internazionali.

-Accetto lavori dall'Italia e dall'estero,in base al luogo potrebbero cambiare i costi per la rispedizione.

-Le rispedizioni in territorio nazionale sono tutte omaggio.

ENG

Goodmorning everyone.

-I carry out repair and modification work on any type of watch that is Rep or Gen or Vintage

-I carry out mod jobs on all replicas with custom quotes based on the work required and the replica in question.

-Each work that I conclude (if specified) has a guarantee of various duration from 6 to 24 months: (for further information consult the appropriate Topic)

- If specified in the negotiation conducted in private, the watch will undergo the replacement of the gaskets (where possible) and the waterproof test.

-I do not accept partial work or "under the advice" of other users, based on the damage or the customer's request on a watch, I recommend the best method, in my opinion, to solve or improve it, accompanied by an estimate without obligation, for experience I avoid partial jobs because in the majority of cases this conduct has led to an outlay by the client for a job that does not ensure the perfect functioning of the watch. the customer has the right to accept or reject the repair quote.

-The processing times have a duration varying from the accumulated workload and the complexity of the intervention, it can have an average duration of 7/10 days for repairs on the national territory and 20/30 days for international repairs.

-I accept jobs from Italy and abroad, depending on the location, the costs for reshipment may change. -Shipments in national territory are all free.