• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TD in the EU

hefeteilchen

Looking Around
15/10/23
Hallo,
I'm new here.
Due to the cutoms and bad experiences I'm searching for a TD in the EU. Looking for an Panerai Luminor
Thanks for helping.
h

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and WELCOME to RWI from the official reception desk team!

You are receiving this reply either because you posted in the "New members say hi" section or because I spotted one of your first posts elsewhere. In the latter case, please consider going to the aforementioned section and introduce yourself.

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members section (all subsections) as they contain information for newbies and most importantly our forum rules! In particular, please take note of our sales rules, because you will be NOT yet eligible / allowed to sell as you need to meet certain criteria / be certified first.

A good starting point is this list of resources on RWI:

Also, this please take a look at this sticky thread:

If you need further help, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo!

We're always happy to help, but please allow some time for PM responses as we have lifes outside of RWI!

[Please note that this is NOT an automated message!]

Reactions: Feefo

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Supermirrors if you take what he has in stock
or @mrmckhansi if you are ok to pay a premium for the exact watch you want

Sead has very limited EU stock. If he happens to have what you want, great! But you are basically limited to 0.02% of what is generally available at a TD.

I don't understand the aversion for shipping from China. If you pick the right TD, customs confiscations are covered. Other than that, the ways all TDs ship are perfect. Usually, problems arise when the customer thinks that they are smarter than the TD and insist on shipping with a faster (so they think) and more expensive shipping method. That's usually when things go south... Let the TD ship with the default method. Then you have a 99.9999% chance of success. For the remaining risks, contact the TD before you order and inquire about their policies in case of seizures.

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
I can't criticize...4 months ago, I was exactly in the same place of thought as OP looking for "the best sub in EU"... a 126610 that I have yet to buy 😅

and now I am thinking about replacing the movement in my 5513