• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TC Sub, FACTS vs. RUMORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

quickk

Horology Curious
29/7/13
LMFAO, you don't suggest shit to me. Got it??

I will say and post whatever I F'ing please and if you read what I wrote carefully you will see I was giving you very good advice, not taking jabs at you or ripping you a new one. Bullying and belittling noobs ain't my thing (we already have an expert for that, lol) and if you knew me you would know that's Not what I do.

I was very gentle with you and if you didn't notice I made a comment a few pages back thinking maybe you get the hint. But you didn't. I would strongly suggest that you back the F off me and other members as well unless your looking to poke the lion. It's in your best interest to run along now before your eaten. Understand??

You have the option to move on here. I suggest you take it.

no one can hear you scream in cyberspace sub.

you were not suggesting anything to me, but telling me off for expressing my opinion. your posts say otherwise about belittling noobs/bullying. whatever fancies your tickle sub. I wasn't going to use any languages towards you..but ah what the hell, go f*k a pig sub, and rant all you want

"before you get eaten".. really? it's a public forum. crist sakes, so serious.

I'm moving on. done with you. good luck to your future rant, and chill the f out.

Steelfish: you are obviously biased towards protecting/siding with existing old timers and don't blame you.

I'm going to my corner and ...and weep.

Bandit77

Known Member
25/8/13
Geez guys this is a forum for guys with a passion for watches. Let's quit this conflict now. There is nothing to be gained by continuing with this behavior. It is just making a huge dent in the society. It is time to move on. Please @Steelfish and @Trailboss99 close this thread. It has become a place for picking sides in a fight that non of these guys has anything to do with.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
So who has the best sub?

Sent from 1:1 app made with a gen tapatalk as sample.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I wasn't going to use any languages towards you..but ah what the hell, go f*k a pig sub, and rant all you want

Steelfish: you are obviously biased towards protecting/siding with existing old timers and don't blame you.

Are you really this F'ing stupid to keep on even after you've been warned?? :finger::gotgoat:

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
....... and thread closed for now.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Thirty seven pages of mostly abuse is enough! Since people can not discuss this in a polite, adult manner this thread is closed as will any further threads that degenerate into name calling and personal attacks. My god you lot, grow the hell up!
I'm so disappointed with so many of the people in this thread.

b1i7iglq8s.jpg

PS: I see Q5? beat me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.