• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

taurus01 : What about some education time in the Brig

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
There are things about good manners and common sense you seem to not understand @taurus01 .
As it seems english isn't a clear language for you, I'll make it plain and simple :

You sold a beautiful AP here https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/royal-oak-39mm-15202-ss-zf.10981091/

But for whatever the crazy reason is that you don't want to say, you shipped it to a completely different name and adress than provided by your buyer, and now the watch is in the wild...

Don't you think that either it's an unvolontary mistake or a stupid attempt at scamming, your buyer needs to be refunded for his loss ?

I do, and everybody does, that's what good manners and common sense are about. But you, you don't !

In your free time on RWI you never ended whining, ruining sale's threads and selling while on Staff Hold :

And now this ? That's enough, refund your buyer and enjoy your time here in the meantime (and use Google Trad !).

P..DR..D

- Táim ar saoire -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Discovery Sharks GIF by Shark Week

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
I just don’t understand why it’s so difficult to produce proof of which address was provided by buyer. That’s usually provided in PM

Just proof of delivery is useless…
You could have sent the watch to a friend of yours and just pocketed the cash.

How stupid do you think people are???

Note: that said, I am assuming the buyer provided proof to mods of the address he gave

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
There are things about good manners and common sense you seem to not understand @taurus01 .
As it seems english isn't a clear language for you, I'll make it plain and simple :

You sold a beautiful AP here https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/royal-oak-39mm-15202-ss-zf.10981091/

But for whatever the crazy reason is that you don't want to say, you shipped it to a completely different name and adress than provided by your buyer, and now the watch is in the wild...

Don't you think that either it's an unvolontary mistake or a stupid attempt at scamming, your buyer needs to be refunded for his loss ?

I do, and everybody does, that's what good manners and common sense are about. But you, you don't !

In your free time on RWI you never ended whining, ruining sale's threads and selling while on Staff Hold :

And now this ? That's enough, refund your buyer and enjoy your time here in the meantime (and use Google Trad !).
Hot damn! I almost PM him, just can't convince myself with the lighting of the photos and too lazy to ask for other shots...

Ah0rsey

18 hands high, bushy mane.
Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk
just say "je suis désolé". send the buyer his money back and move on.... honestly, there are more important things in life than scamming your fellow members of RWI.

taurus01

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
Certified
21/5/24
France
I just don’t understand why it’s so difficult to produce proof of which address was provided by buyer. That’s usually provided in PM

Just proof of delivery is useless…
You could have sent the watch to a friend of yours and just pocketed the cash.

How stupid do you think people are???

Note: that said, I am assuming the buyer provided proof to mods of the address he gave
mais bien sûr je connais tellement de gens en Allemagne moi qui habite au bord de l'Océan Atlantique

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
mais bien sûr je connais tellement de gens en Allemagne moi qui habite au bord de l'Océan Atlantique

Man, it’s super simple…you provide the screenshot where buyer gave you his address and the story ends here.

You can’t prove that he ask you to send to that address, then you refund.

Everything else you say is bullshit

vanwolff

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
21/12/15
Germany
After more than 150 sales within this forum along the last nearly ten years, it deeply sickens me to fall victim to such a fraud like @taurus01.

Not only is he pulling off a cheap and very obvious scheme, he also pretends not to understand the situation and hides behind a supposed language barrier.

It is beyond my comprehension why someone pulls off such a stunt for a mere 350€, risking a potential real life impact, as heaps of personal information are known to the mods and me.

Endez

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
21/12/13
His first sales the AP was a total mess. he told he buy on a TD, then another. He told it is a 15202 (which it was) then 15500 then 15450, to finally withdraw the sales. Since then I already knew that I won’t buy anything from him. Since beginning there is something strange with this guy. Not sure if he is a scammer, or just some really brain disorder. His reactions are really weird.

Endez

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
21/12/13
After more than 150 sales within this forum along the last nearly ten years, it deeply sickens me to fall victim to such a fraud like @taurus01.

Not only is he pulling off a cheap and very obvious scheme, he also pretends not to understand the situation and hides behind a supposed language barrier.

It is beyond my comprehension why someone pulls off such a stunt for a mere 350€, risking a potential real life impact, as heaps of personal information are known to the mods and me.

Hope you will get the funds back.

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
His first sales the AP was a total mess. he told he buy on a TD, then another. He told it is a 15202 (which it was) then 15500 then 15450, to finally withdraw the sales. Since then I already knew that I won’t buy anything from him. Since beginning there is something strange with this guy. Not sure if he is a scammer, or just some really brain disorder. His reactions are really weird.

I agree too.
There was always something off.

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
Being in the Brig gives people a chance to make things right, sure it means they have scammed. But there's still the chance to refund, but shows they are low lifes.

Best thing to do is refund the buyer. Nothing good comes for scammers in here. Just read some of the other Brig posts.