• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tales Of The Gold Monkey - RCLC 2016 World Tour Watch Blog

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
Since I'll be sending out the Gold Monkey tomorrow I thought I'd start a thread to keep track of its exploits and adventures. I encourage all of the RCLC Brethren to shoot a short video while you have the watch and of course take lots of pictures and post them up here.

MSAMatt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/12/14
Yep, there are only two possible outcomes - totally awesome or complete failure. Either way it's gonna be fun.

I sincerely hope the Gold Monkey makes its way here before coming back home to you.

JAFO

16/10/13
I sincerely hope the Gold Monkey makes its way here before coming back home to you.

It most certainly is. It's going to thehitman first, then Tucker for some extra special top secret photos I can't tell you about right now, then we'll get it to you and the rest of the guys stateside before it makes its way over the pond.

MSAMatt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/12/14
woo woo!!! I have some great pic idea's to take with it here.

JohnnyBe

3/1/16
lol this is actually turning out pretty great..looking forward for all the updates of the Gold Monkey :p

foxteca

18/1/13
Nebraska
Since I'll be sending out the Gold Monkey tomorrow I thought I'd start a thread to keep track of its exploits and adventures. I encourage all of the RCLC Brethren to shoot a short video while you have the watch and of course take lots of pictures and post them up here.

You know it honestly doesn't look that bad.

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
This needs to make a tour down to Texas. Can't wait to see where this baby goes.

JAFO

16/10/13
This needs to make a tour down to Texas. Can't wait to see where this baby goes.

Oh it's coming to Texas - you, Tucker, and Rob are all gonna get it. It's at thehitman's right now. He be working on a GMT II/EX II hybrid for me. You guys are gonna love it.

Jeane123

6/4/15
Oh man, we have to get that baby all the way up to MN/WI too :)

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
I'm going to bring it to the zoo to see if monkeys will bow to it's golden king. I assume they will just attempt to throw doo doo butter at me.