• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Take A Guess - How Many "New RWG" Members

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
About 460 registered over there..
interesting..

Life is Good!
Klink

willster

Renowned Member
15/3/06
New RWG has a cold hard feeling to it...dont really feel comfortable there...not sure of what it is...but seems like they are getting bogged down by all of the old baggage......not a warm fuzzy place like this site

hope it gets worked out......

from an interested observer

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
did you notice that everywhere you go there are panhandles in your face? Nothing wrong with asking for donations, but please, not is ten foot tall neon... jmo

Repmaniac

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
15/3/06
Hey, at least his sig doesn't take up half a page!! (just kidding, sir. :oops: )

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
I will work on it..
yeah, it is too big, even for me!
:D

Klink

Tink131

16/3/06
Repmaniac said:
Hey, at least his sig doesn't take up half a page!! (just kidding, sir. :oops: )
:lol: Good one Repman!!
BTW- when you getting those braces off?

Repmaniac

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
15/3/06
Tink131 said:
Repmaniac said:
:lol: Good one Repman!!
BTW- when you getting those braces off?

It's those damn tin cans. Been trying to quit, but it's tough. Hard to find a "Tin Can Eater's Annonymous" chapter! :lol:

Star

Known Member
14/3/06
extras

Thomas did say that multiple nicks will not be tolerated and they'll check IPs to make sure....so you won't see the blatant use/misuse of that there.

I'll say 600 by the end of this weekend and 800 by the end of next week

I'd like to see many of those register here as well

gpuck

Do not accept unsolicited offers
16/3/06
I agree this place is very friendly compared to some of the others. The whole Gran thing over at RWG is bad. Hope it goes away quickly. I think there will be around 950 new members there by Friday. I see many of the same names here so hopefully they will join here also.

Thanks for the nice hang out,
Gpuck 8)