• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tagheuer Monaco Calibre 12 WHERE?! :D

DJFK

Looking Around
30/9/14
Hey guys,
im searching such a long time for this watch and i didn't find any good replica..

Is there chance to get a good one?
if yes please tell me where :D

BTW best wishes for 2015

Kyrasym

Renowned Member
17/8/13
There are no known good replicas for this watch as far as I know. The "best" ones are quartz versions which are not accurate. The only way is to bump up the interest for this watch so that the factories will start making this. I am interested too!

Kyrasym

Renowned Member
17/8/13
4 interests only? TS this is the reason why there isn't any good replicas of this watch... I'm sad too

Heron

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/14
I think if this was going to have happened, it would have already. :(

Still though, there's little I want more than a super-rep monaco in mcqueen colours for my collection.

Capt. Obvious

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/5/13
If they could rep the Steve McQueen (bue dial chromo) I would buy it in a heart beat - but I read that there are issues reaping this properly because of the movement and the sub dials.

I do know that there ARE some replicas of it, but lot of them are quartz and not 1:1

Macatk89

Looking Around
9/4/15
The blue-face version Steve McQueen wore in LeMans is one of my favorite watches of all time. Somebody definitely needs to do a good 1:1

freeboy

Renowned Member
10/2/15
I "settled" for a qaurtz version and its very very nice ....
hard to spot the qaurtz.. found it after doing the TD games on AE go figure

manowar

Looking Around
20/4/15
[MENTION=96505]freeboy[/MENTION]

what do you mean with TD games on AE?
My english is not so good.

cheers

freeboy

Renowned Member
10/2/15
typo.. after the games with td, trusted dealers I found it on AE or Alie express... sorry for my poor English