• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tag link from Trusty

watts

Looking Around
10/11/06
Hi,

A short introduction of myself, i'm Watts, longtime watchaddict, living in the Netherlands (sorry for the bad english) and i'm a reader for several years of replica forums/sites/reviews etc. and became since a few months member.

A little review of a watch that i bought from Trusty. A Tag Heuer Link chronograph. Original fitted with the calibre 16 mvt. and in my case as a rep with a Miyota OS20 Quartz. A real nice watch and a Tag was for a long time on my wishlist.

This is gonna be one of my daily watches, thats why i chose this time a quartz, they're very low maintenance and if it breaks ....you simply order another.

The quality of the Tag is in my view and considering the price outstanding. The watch has a very good and noticeable AR coating on the crystal and a nice solid case. The brace is also very nice but a little tricky to resize.
The (minor) flaws of this particular model are the bezel, where's a tachymeter (not on the genuine black model) and the subdials wich have different numbers on it, imho not a big deal.

At last about Andrew: One of the finest dealers i ever bought from. He answered all my emails promptly and even when i had customs trouble (YES, welcome to the Netherlands, where the drugs are legal and the reps forbidden) he was quick with a helping hand and good advice. I have nothing else but good to say about Andrew and i will certainly order from him again.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
nice watch and welcome watts...I have Tag on the way too...thanks for the pics.. :) and yes Andrew is top notch.

MZ

Known Member
23/2/07
Congrats

Nice watch!

Sorry to hear you had customs problems.

How did you solve that if I may ask?

I used to live in the netherlands and had some problems with cuctoms aswell. Stuff not coming trough or additonal taxes.

I live in the US now. In this regard a much better place :D

Peace!