• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tag Heuer Tiger Woods Professional Golf Watch [Modem Burner]

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
OK, I purchased this watch from Joshua right after he introduced it. My Dad is a HUGE golf nut and has wanted a good watch to play in for quite a while. He had a birthday coming up and when I saw this one, I had to get it for him.

This watch came with a full kit and it really made a nice presentation when we gave it to him. I have to say I was surprised at how nice everthing was. Here are some pictures of the kit as I took everything out of the bag.

Ok, now to the watch....

The size is a little off from the gen, but not by much and once you start looking at it in person you really would never notice. The weight is also a little off. The gen is a ti/ss mix and the rep is ss only, so it weights just a little more, again not something anyone would notice.

With no buckle, the strap actually threads through the case and the case is the buckle.

The back has all the correct markings.

Once the strap is cut to fit and the case is closed the watch has a seamless apperance that is very impressive.

A "on the wrist" type shot. I actually will have an onthe wrist shot from my father pretty soon. Since the strap must be cut to fit, I didn't want to size it wrong on my wrist.

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
Very nice watch, I was kinda of flirting with the Carrera until now.

D

d4m.test

How does one "FIX" the srtap? With springbars or with closing of the case? Because the old ones were fitted with springbars which is the most anoying flaw

Roeod4

14/3/06
slay said:
How does one "FIX" the srtap? With springbars or with closing of the case? Because the old ones were fitted with springbars which is the most anoying flaw

No, no springbars on this one.

Just cut the strap to fit and close the case and it locks it in place, just like the gen.

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
awesome

and nice gift for da

Life is Good!
Klink

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
Just found this. Wow, what a beautiful packaging and nice rep.

I've been bitten by the TAG bug lately and I definitely have to add one into my collection.

Roeod4

14/3/06
UPDATE:

My dad has been playing golf in this almost 4 times a week since we gave it to him. He has had several compliments and a few of the guys in his club went out and bought the regular model. He was comparing them and said that they look and feel the same, but they have the regular versions and not the special limited edition. He said that the weight is a little off, but it is only because of the lack of Ti in this watch.

He said he loves it still and it is working great.

d12bn

27/7/06
Cool

I did not know you could get a rep with all the packaging.

Dad must have been blown away!

acidzerocool

Renowned Member
12/7/06
Can u post a link to where you got it on josh's site with the complete package?

Thanks in advance

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
It was joshua's last month special. You might want to email him see if he still has them available.