• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tag Heuer SLR Calibre S

Grand Sport

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/11
Do any TDs have a premium rep of Tag's newest SLR timepiece, the SLR Calibre S?

CAG7010.BA0254.jpg

^ the gen ^

I've been looking but I can't seem to find any that aren't cheap and nasty. I want an Asian 7750.

slimslim

I'm Pretty Popular
18/9/10
i'm not sure an a7750 can do that. if the chinese made one do it i'm not sure i would want it. i have not seen one either. but that does not mean it isn't out there. good luck

tflgee

1/9/09
The Calibre S movement is not a 7750 type. The subdials function as a date indicator in normal mode and don't move in chrono mode until you hit the stop button and then the move to indicate the time. THe second hand on the gen has a standard quarts tick. So the most gen like movement would actually be a quartz although the date and subdial functions would not work.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Do any TDs have a premium rep of Tag's newest SLR timepiece, the SLR Calibre S?
I've been looking but I can't seem to find any that aren't cheap and nasty. I want an Asian 7750.

It is impossible to have a replica accurate of this watch.
It has 1/10 and 1/100 sec sub dials, that need a very special movement that it is impossible to put in a replica and there is not copy of it