• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tag Heuer Round Box - which series?

madmaddy

Looking Around
13/4/19
Hi,

I tried to search the forum, and other watch forum's too, but couldn't find any conclusive details on this, so creating a new thread. My apologies if this has been already discussed, though I doubt that I would have missed it!

I own 3 gen Aquaracers; 2 quartz and an Automatic and they all came in almost identical rectangular leather boxes. I'm thinking of buying my first rep, cause it'd be crazy to spend money on another gen Aquaracer, but some of the dealers are selling it with a circular leather box.

I wanted to know if gen aquaracers also come in the circurlar box (I think the round box is specific to the golf watch, but that's just an educated guess), or is this box for another tag watch series or is it just random. (I bought the last gen about 3 years ago, so not sure if the circular box is the new design).

attaching one of the photos a dealer sent me.

https://imgur.com/hdgSMCK

Thanks for the help.
Maddy

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Gens only come with the square leather box. The one in your pic is the cheap standard rep one. Check out sead he has a thread with some cracking Tag reps.

madmaddy

Looking Around
13/4/19
Gens only come with the square leather box. The one in your pic is the cheap standard rep one. Check out sead he has a thread with some cracking Tag reps.

Thanks for the confirmation! And the recommendation. I already had messaged sead, most probably will end up buying from him!