• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tag Heuer Monaco 24 Concept

dovla

I'm Pretty Popular
3/3/12
DE /AU
Hi fellas,

Just wondering if some Tag guru would come forward and comment on this watch! Is there a decent rep out there now, I remember last year I was looking for one but there was problem with some writing on the back of the watch being misspelled?

I had a chance this year when I traveled back home to Australia to hold one in hand at AD and was quiet amused with it, but I guess for a watch that cost $17500 anyone would be :)

Here is the bad boy!

Monaco24ConceptA.jpg

cvp3

Renowned Member
11/8/11
Got mine from Sead / Supermirrors, sadly in quartz. Great price, but only a "good" rep', not a great one.

bit destoryer

Horology Curious
13/11/10
THIS IS A GREAT WATCH - but the reps have gone from 'good' to 'less good'.

The REAL Monaco 24 has 'NO LOGO' on the front. Now there are versions of the LOGO - like the first shown concept show watch in black, but yet (will I ever) I am to see a version just flat like the production one. (have seen a shark turn the watch upside down to make you think the base was flat)

tag-heuer-monaco-24-calibre-gallery.png

The 7750 version looks good, but NOW they have added white paint to the LOGO to stand out, and it looks much less like the original than the original OK copy did. It is now hard to get a black only 7750 logo version for a decent price.

Nobody make a version that looks real. Any Tag watch guy will spot the fake in a second. It is a great looking fake. But just simple wrong.

Bit

bit destoryer

Horology Curious
13/11/10
Hi Sethgun,

Yes - TimeShop has pictures of the the best rep I have seen - BUT after I ordered it, when checking the QA pics, I told them 'NO' sorry, but that is the one with the white text on the front.

I have many watches from TimeShop (maybe too many), and they have GREAT prices, but you must check your QA images, and it is not unusual that hey can't get the watch you have paid for any more.

I have done a few wholesale orders (five or more) for better pricing, but have a few backup watches to order if you need to choose another watch.

Please let me know 'IF SOMEONE HAS THIS GOOD REP'

Bit

panermaniac

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
25/5/12
China
I have this one that I'm going to put up for sale soon - yes, it has the white text on the front (paint over it?) and the misspelled "centrifugal" on the rotor (it's quite small and no one I've showed the watch to has noticed), but it's a beautiful watch that gets tons of compliments.
I've had the A7750 serviced by Goin here in Taiwan and I'm going to sell it cheap because I NEED a PAM389! Ha!