• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre S Laptimer CV7A10.FT6012

DJS6228

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/4/10
Has anyone seen or knoe if there is a rep of the TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre S Laptimer CV7A10.FT6012, If so can anyone point me in the right dirction thanks

Damien

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
A picture would be more helpful mate

I am Sam

Renowned Member
9/10/09
CV7A10.FT6012.jpg
If this is the watch you are looking for then my advise would be NOT to waste your time and money on it, it is simply not worth due to the fact that is was a combination of auto-quartz, harder to replicate, the watch itself is not produced anymore.

Was your decision to go for this watch was due to technology behind it or looks? If technology then look for it on eBay as it was not very expensive to buy but maintain :D

DJS6228

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/4/10
CV7A10.FT6012.jpg
If this is the watch you are looking for then my advise would be NOT to waste your time and money on it, it is simply not worth due to the fact that is was a combination of auto-quartz, harder to replicate, the watch itself is not produced anymore.

Was your decision to go for this watch was due to technology behind it or looks? If technology then look for it on eBay as it was not very expensive to buy but maintain :D

Thanks for the pic..The reason im after this is because of the band, Im not actually after the watch its self but im after this band as it fits the tag carerra day date perfectly.
So I figured if i could track the watch down i could track the band down, Its not looking good though I have asked the man Lay and he does not seem to think its produced and only has this racing band to fit the 20mm lug for the 41mm carrera...
I'll just have to spend money on the band from the AD...Yes I like the band that much :)

thanks Damien

I am Sam

Renowned Member
9/10/09
Good luck and am sure you must have done your home work of comparing and ckecking the fitment for one vs. other.