• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tag Heuer Calibre 1887 Blue Dial

Variatio Delectat

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/13
Planet Earth
No need for a gen deployant. I have the rep one right here, it is as good as it gets. OTOH I would not go for a gen strap as well, you can even get a custom made for a much more reasonable price.

jonathanw

I'm Pretty Popular
6/9/15
I may sell mine sometime down the line this year on the M2M sales thread, so keep an eye open. I mostly wear my IWC or my Pam 292 these days. The Tag although beautiful stays in the box.

thampz

Horology Curious
27/6/16
Which td you got the watch from [MENTION=96980]Specter1000[/MENTION] ? Ive tried to find one like that but all of the tds Ive asked from have crooked Carrera logo on the right.. :(

britain4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/15
I have the silver version. I got it from Watchstation much cheaper with no warranty, because if it broke I would have it fixed locally rather than send back to China anyway. It's a stunning watch, top notch quality and hasn't missed a beat since I bought it.

I think the crooked TAG logo is just a 'feature' of these but never managed to figure out if they're all the same or if some are worse. It's barely visible on mine even if you look for it.

I thought the deployant was horrible when I first recieved it but I took it apart, cleaned and lubricated it and its 1000x better now, no need for a gen really but it would be nice.