• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tag - Grand Carrera Calibre 36 From Pure Time

grego2330

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/10/12
Tag - Grand Carrera Calibre 36 From Pure Time - Updated

I have ordered this watch from puretime and have recieved the QA pictures.

What you think anything you can spot, to me it looks spot on.

img0089cl.jpg

img0088ra.jpg

img0090qt.jpg

img0091ij.jpg

img0092yp.jpg

img0093na.jpg

img0093na.jpg

img0179nc.jpg

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
UPDATED

Ive got the watch..And.....I Love it!!!

It is way above my expectations, the overall quality is amazing. Its keeping time great and the bracelet has a good feel too.

The only issue is that one of the buttons on the side has a bit of a stick click when pressed, but apart from that, Spot on!

Ive handed the watch to many people and they all think its real and fall in love with it too.

Here are some pics (only iPhone pics)
img0001qy.jpg

img0002bw.jpg

img0004gud.jpg

img0005jnm.jpg

img0007oms.jpg

img0008md.jpg

img0009wv.jpg

img0010tm.jpg

img0011koc.jpg

img0012xz.jpg

img0013im.jpg

What do you guys think?

grego2330

4/10/12
I Cant wait for it to turn up!

i dont think the black one looks as expensive TBH

infamouzice

Horology Curious
9/12/12
Have you received your watch yet? I was looking at the same watch from pure time...

elena

17/12/12
I find it a bit expensive, but I like it very much!

elena

17/12/12
I just ordered one from Puretime today. I got a message that the payment did not go through from Puretime site, but I received an email stating that the payment was made.

Now I am waiting on confirmation from billing and I hope I will get the QC pictures soon.

Did anybody got theirs yet? How does the watch look?

Thank you.

grego2330

4/10/12
The watch has been delivered. My parents have treated me to this for Xmas and now are making me wait, so i will be posting pictures of it on the day :)

elena

17/12/12
How do you like the watch? Any visible flaws? Is it keeping the time?

elena

17/12/12
I am glad you love it. I hope to get one soon, if comes back in stock.

grego2330

4/10/12
i took it to a jewellers today to have a link taken out and the guy just looked at the watch for ages, say how amazing it was. He loved it, he even had a Day Date Tag on his arm and still didnt realise it was a fake

elena

17/12/12
i took it to a jewellers today to have a link taken out and the guy just looked at the watch for ages, say how amazing it was. He loved it, he even had a Day Date Tag on his arm and still didnt realise it was a fake

This makes me even more to desire this watch. I cannot wait to come back in stock!

MichaelBr

Horology Curious
14/12/12
How long does the watch "last" (I'm sure there is a better term, but I don't know it) after you take it off?

I've had automatic movements that keep ticking for days, and others that stop after just a couple hours.

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
How long does the watch "last" (I'm sure there is a better term, but I don't know it) after you take it off?

I've had automatic movements that keep ticking for days, and others that stop after just a couple hours.

Most automatic movements, whether gen or rep, when fully wound should run 30-40+ hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

apfan22

7/9/12
did the box come with the order from puretime? sorry for the dumb question but i am looking to buy the same watch so i was asking