• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tag Aquaracer caf101a

Derek Mc

Known Member
10/3/14
I bought this just days before finding this site, so not from a TD! I was lucky, and thought I would do a review as I adore Tag's for their striking design and style and this one is particularly impressive on the wrist, and quite difficult for most people to call as it is a "left of centre choice" for most buying these brutes.

Weighing in at 170g the real item I beleive is about 195g and the weight would be found in the strap! as that and the clasp is slightly flimsy in comparison.

OSP1_zps106cfdc2.jpg

Tag4_zps546b04cc.jpg

Tag3_zpsdd0040b6.jpg

I have had the watch nearly a month and worn it extensively in that time it keeps very good time indeed has a marvellous power reserve. The chrono is fake as is the power meter but that is not something I am concerned over as the power meter actually runs with the 24hr clock so always looks as though it is increasing!
The date wheel is a two piece and it can be made to run up to the 39th of the month manually clicking it! The third subdial does a seven day thing and does a full revolution per week.

I adore the heft of this watch on the wrist and am now going to sell off a few items to go after my Holy Grail the Calibre 5! I will not be letting this one go though, it's really a great watch for the money.

A reference of the genuine watch.
[IMG\]http://i.horloger-paris.com/13720-6...tz-chronograph-grande-date-caf101a-ba0821.jpg