• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

T+ Factory Replica Richard Mille RM35-02 Red Carbon Watches

engbanna1

Known Member
29/5/23
KSA
These are toy watches, I remembered one of my friends said Richard Mille watches are toys, but fianlly he bought one. About the replicas of Richard Mille watches, some people are interested in, they are looking for the most high-end ones, which look closest to genuines, but I would like to say that none of them can be made to look exactly the same as genuines, even these RM35-02 watches shown in this post.

About the replica RM35-02, the earliest watch factory to make is KV, but in recent years, fewer and fewer people are talking about this factory, because several new faces appeared and made better versions. First, ZF published RM35-02 with great finish on the carbon case, I always thought that the one made by ZF is the ultimate version, but after seeing the RM35-02 from T+F, it is indeed much better than the one from ZF.

Here in this article, the RM35-02 has genuine red NTPT material, T+F claims this, I do not know if they use real NTPT, but the red forged carbon case really has perfect texture, there are a lot of factories making forged carbon Richard Mille replicas, but only three factories make the best carbon, they are ZF, Soinc and this T+F. I do not know too much about T+F, but I just read an interesting article, somebody in the article said that T+F has been in this market for many years, they do custom-made jobs and only offered this service for rich people, but why T+F now appeared to the public, I think fewer rich people bought the watches and they need to earn more money from more people.

Well, these RM35-02 red carbon watches are really super clones, I think they are the ultimate versions, based on the ZF version, there is a big improvement on the movement, which has a working balance wheel, you can see it from the skeleton dial. These gears are also working. By the way, it is said that T+F has also enhanced the water resistance of the RM35-02. Some dealers’ websites saying it is 30m water resistant, I am not sure of this. Well that’s all for this post folks and thanks for taking the time to read.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Huh

Reactions: TESLA760

Stuart Pitt

Supporter
Certified
29/5/21
US
This reads like AI, but the thickness and weight measurements are helpful.
Technically it's QTPT (North's Quartz Thin Ply Technology) in red.

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe

Just got mine in, pretty nice, clasp and crown feel way more sturdy than bbr, it feels like it can be waterproof as there is more resistance when pulling the crown out, the movement looks the same, just a bit more space from the balance wheel to the deco on top but the white jewel is nice, case looks very good especially in sunlight, slightly more rough than bbr but that’s just for the looks, does feel very smooth, crystal is less reflective than stock bbr even if it’s still not great, overall a very nice piece, but you have to like the red to wear this, it ain’t subtle at all lol

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Certified
15/1/20
SEA

Just got mine in, pretty nice, clasp and crown feel way more sturdy than bbr, it feels like it can be waterproof as there is more resistance when pulling the crown out, the movement looks the same, just a bit more space from the balance wheel to the deco on top but the white jewel is nice, case looks very good especially in sunlight, slightly more rough than bbr but that’s just for the looks, does feel very smooth, crystal is less reflective than stock bbr even if it’s still not great, overall a very nice piece, but you have to like the red to wear this, it ain’t subtle at all lol
Helpful, thanks mate.
Any detailed shots of the movement finishing, front and back, would be awesome, if you get around to it.

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
@QueTip any update on the watch? Did you receive it and how do you like it? How does the crystal compare to the ZF ones? Thanks!

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
@QueTip any update on the watch? Did you receive it and how do you like it? How does the crystal compare to the ZF ones? Thanks!
I have. It’s pretty good overall. Movement aside the case and tpt looks nice. Crystal I would say is similar to the ZF.
If one is looking for the red 35, this is definitely the way to go all flaws and other models available considered.

JimmyWW169

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/4/22
Are the straps replaceable on any of the 35 or 55 models?

APIndonesia

Horology Curious
9/3/23
Indonesia
Can anyone care to check if the second hand stutters as in the case of BBR RM055 V2?
My unit second hand stuttering is exceptionally bad.