• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Swisstime MOD EDIT - NO MORE TRAFFIC FOR THIS SCAMMER

zero_deficit

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/12
The fact is that anyone can go online and write a negative comment on a company that doesn't mean its real feedback. This is a million dollar business and other companies use all sorts of tactics to slander competition, some even go to the extent of employing people in India to constantly post messages on various forums and blogs.

Ahh, so this is all an elaborate scam! i'm the only real member here and everyone else here are Indians who are making me buy from these dastard "trusted dealers"!!

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
Swisstime Headquarters

about-01.jpg

:rofl:

They can see Switzerland from their back yard. ;)

pedhabidda

Horology Curious
15/6/13
General SwisstimMOD EDIT - NO MORE TRAFFIC FOR THIS SCAMMER

I got defrauded by him too,I am about to process a fraud claim through my bank now,he incorrectly and fraudulently charged my card,refused a refund,refused to give his charging bank's name or address,he also kept delaying the delivery time and gave no reason for the delay,the website is registered in Paramaribo, Suriname yet the headquarters are in geneva Switzerland and he incorrectly billed me with foreign currency out of Gabarone Botswana with a company called Swiss Grade One.
All of his phone numbers on his website go to voice,he is probably in africa,I doubt he is in the united states,he called me back from a number that cant be called back,he claims a 7 day money back guarantee but that is also false.If anybody can help me out or get any more information on this fraudster or his fraud website swisstimMOD EDIT - NO MORE TRAFFIC FOR THIS SCAMMER or any other websites it would be greatly appreciated,you can PM me at no personal info
thanks

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Sorry to hear that bud.

Sent from 1:1 app made with gen tapatalk

Pratt

24/4/13
Look thru the site. It's just scam.

Luthier

30/9/09
Man, you're really dumb, if you gave your credit card to a jerk in Botswana or Nigeria, of God knows where else... That's the price you pay for not doing your homework - simple research on internet would lead you to at least 2-3 replicas forums. From one side I feel sorry for you, from the other side - you deserve it.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
I hope you didnt order after reading this thread, sheesh. It amazes me how gullible some people are believing everything they read.

I think you are better just considering this expensive lesson learned and stay here to do some reading, a lot of it.

pedhabidda

Horology Curious
15/6/13
cybee I found this thread after getting scammed by him,nope I wouldnt have purchased had I found this forum,I wish I had found this forum first,hope my bank protects me like they should in cases of fraud!!

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Oh shit, I just used BMWs CC to make a purchase from that site. Fu-k, I hope my blinged out Rolex shows up, now I'm worried.

razorblade

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/12
I recommend everybody read their about me section. It's really e entertaining and you have to give them credit for being very imaginative of their headquarters. Lol. Load of goatshit.

Sent from 1:1 app made with gen tapatalk
:rofl:

Seriously that just screams BS to me, I gave up reading halfway.