• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Swiss HBB Black Magic

b16a2

13/1/07
Ok, first of all I am the first to admit I have never been attracted entirely to the HBB. However, after constant photo's from other memebrs, I came to like the watch, although I can say I would never have thought about buying one.

That is, untill I saw Repaustria having thie for trade. I at the same time had my gen Aerospace for sale, and offered the trade.

When it arrived all I could summon my brain to think was 'WOW'. The build of this watch is unbelievable, it is comparable to the Breitling and my SMP in terms of quality.

It comes with fully serviced Swiss built movement with added jewels for reduced friction, superlumed hands and some othe goodies that I forget without referring to an email I can't find at the moment. It runs very well, keeping similar time to my gen SMP.

It is the kind of watch that you look at your wrist for the sake of seeing your watcj, not to tell the time. I keep finding myself doing this!

The pictures;

24032008008.jpg

24032008009.jpg

24032008011.jpg

Group shot;

24032008020.jpg

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
The black magic looks awesome. I would surely have gone for this one if it had existed in lite version when I bought it.
HBB is the rep of the year 2007 for me.

ubi_dubi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/10/07
that looks amazing and with a swiss movement you'll never have problems

jarpo

Horology Curious
30/7/07
Pix said:
The black magic looks awesome. I would surely have gone for this one if it had existed in lite version when I bought it.
HBB is the rep of the year 2007 for me.

My favourite is the SS with PVD bezel (ceramic=$$$ :oops: ), but now the Black Magic is growing on me...it looks awesome in these photos!!

lan61t

Renowned Member
7/4/08
After looking at some threads, i think this is going to be my next catch, the first hublot.

Anyone seen / bought the rep of aryton senna?

thanks for the photos

king_o

Known Member
17/11/07
lan61t said:
After looking at some threads, i think this is going to be my next catch, the first hublot.

Anyone seen / bought the rep of aryton senna?

thanks for the photos

Very nice looking watch.

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
ok as a veteran in HBB i love this Black magic n Ice bang ..and a few others lol