• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SW200-1 and SW330-1

kdol98

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/8/22
I'm using a Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro with SW200-1. It is good without any issue except a bit of noise rotor. But the 38h power reserve is insufficient because I also have more watches to wear. So I'm gonna thinking about a CW C63 Sealander GMT with SW330-1. Is this movement as good as SW200-1, and does the rotor is less noise than?

vaclavious

5/1/23
EU
I was actually in between C60 and C63, but went for C63 and one of the reasons was the power reserve. Ordered yesterday, so we'll see when it gets here, but if you'd have any questions about it, would be happy to try and answer when I get it.

Reactions: kdol98

Warteliste

13/1/23
EU
The SW330 is the GMT version of the SW300, which is a copy of the ETA 2892, but has a bit more power reserve if I’m not mistaking.
The SW200 is a copy of an ETA 2824.

Most would consider the 300/2892 the superior movement to the 200/2824, as it’s less thick and more delicate because of being constructed as an automatic from the get-go.

Don’t know about rotor noise but it’s certainly a good movement.

kdol98

27/8/22
I was actually in between C60 and C63, but went for C63 and one of the reasons was the power reserve. Ordered yesterday, so we'll see when it gets here, but if you'd have any questions about it, would be happy to try and answer when I get it.
ty so much

vaclavious

5/1/23
EU
So, the watch is finally on my wrist.
I went for the green one, for the sole reason that whenever I saw white one, I saw Rolex Explorer II and it kinda bugged me even though I find white one prettier :D But the green also looks great, and its pretty perfect daily watch all things considered.

Regarding noise... I mean, I can hear it if I put it right against my ear. Its daylight, there are noises around me, will see if I'll hear it during night hours, but overall, its by no means noisy.

APlover_JFbankaccount

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
2/1/23
New York
My Cw 63gmt white should be arriving in a day or 2 (I saw explorer ii and jumped on it lol). Even though 39mm is smaller than I usually wear. I’ll let you know how mine feels/sounds/looks