• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Supporting Vendors - info

AndrusK

Horology Curious
23/10/23
Hi everyone,
I cannot seem to find any information on the Supporting Vendors. Can they be trusted the same way as the TD-s?

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Generally yes. They have a long standing reputation and are approved by the administration. There's always a possibility of a bad egg, I think there was a strap maker a while back that ended up in the brig, but that's a one off bad egg which can happen anywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: AndrusK

AndrusK

Horology Curious
23/10/23
Generally yes. They have a long standing reputation and are approved by the administration. There's always a possibility of a bad egg, I think there was a strap maker a while back that ended up in the brig, but that's a one off bad egg which can happen anywhere.
Thank you for the quick help!

Reactions: Rx4Time

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Hi everyone,
I cannot seem to find any information on the Supporting Vendors. Can they be trusted the same way as the TD-s?

In general, yes. Even though it's a different category of relationship, they can be trusted in the same fashion as the dealers. Bad apples can occur in both categories, although likewise unlikely and rare...

Reactions: AndrusK