• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SUPERB FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH ANDIOT

Axlbxl

Horology Curious
4/5/24
I ordered a Rolex Sub on may 7, on may 9 I had the QC. I asked for an extra water resistance test. Elliot (from Andiot) asked me 60$ to do it and it took a few days because he doesn't have the machine to do the test so he had to find someone to do it for him. Shipping was very fast and secure with a tracking number. Don't worry it takes a few days to have a tracking number but everything runs smoothly. The watch was delivered this morning in a nice box, with a Rolex warranty card and very well wrapped in bullpack and with a lot of protective films on the watch itself. You caan work in confidence with Elliot.

Y Cymro

Horology Curious
23/9/21
I ordered a Rolex Sub on may 7, on may 9 I had the QC. I asked for an extra water resistance test. Elliot (from Andiot) asked me 60$ to do it and it took a few days because he doesn't have the machine to do the test so he had to find someone to do it for him. Shipping was very fast and secure with a tracking number. Don't worry it takes a few days to have a tracking number but everything runs smoothly. The watch was delivered this morning in a nice box, with a Rolex warranty card and very well wrapped in bullpack and with a lot of protective films on the watch itself. You caan work in confidence with Elliot.
That’s good news. Thanks for the confirmation. In which country are you?