• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Super smooth transaction!

focus66

19/8/12
I ordered two different watches from Ryan.

The first one, a blue sub-c, that had been listed in the sales section was
shipped around half an hour after i sent payment, was trackable within the next day (dont know how he managed to do this!) and arrived in something around 12 days.

Perfect!

As everything went absolutely hassle-free, i asked him if he could also source me an LV sub. No problem, i got pics soon after, paid and same as last time i received a tracking number on the same day, again item was trackable next day and left Hong Kong on day 3 (!!!)

So actually he seems to know a "hidden fast lane" within the Hong Kong Postal System... ;-)

Very responsive and, which is extremely important for me, he UNDERSTANDS what you want from him as he speaks (writes, never actually talked to him) good english, not as some other dealers where i gave up after 15-20 mails because i simply couldnt get the deal finished due to lack of english capabilities...

So, all in all it was a pleasure to buy from ryan, will definitely order again from him!

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
Thank you for your warm words, I will do my best!

focus66

19/8/12
Thought it was a "sales" and not a "watch review"?

Not sure what kind of pictures i should post for that? Me, sitting smiling in front of my laptop? Haha...

Ok, i will post some pics of the watches later...

focus66

19/8/12
Finally some pics, after repainting the inserts with a mixture of thinner and silver enamel paint

IMAG0122_zps12365057.jpg

IMAG0130_zps74b17273.jpg

IMAG0128_zps464fa218.jpg