• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Super reps coming 2024

pleasebegentle:)

Horology Curious
Supporter
7/8/22
I hope they attempt the platinum version of the 67

KjawuY.jpeg

Reactions: FrankUnderwood1

snobb_ig

27/10/11
this seems like partial fake news.. sure new versions will come and better straps and cases.. but "super" I truly don't believe a word of it. I'm currently having a vaucher build being done.... to do the other models you say I'm sorry just can't believe it haha. It's laughable factories can barely do a good 324 s c patek movement let alone a 26-330 with hacking seconds... maybe in 10 years.. for now if you want a true "super" you need to find a good builder and get it done right.. otherwise it's just going to be half decent cases with ugly movements like bbr, vf etc.. even the newer sonic things and stuff... the movements are just wrong if you know what a real one looks like you can't unsee the inaccuracies from screw size etc.. freesprung balance etc etc.

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
this seems like partial fake news.. sure new versions will come and better straps and cases.. but "super" I truly don't believe a word of it. I'm currently having a vaucher build being done.... to do the other models you say I'm sorry just can't believe it haha. It's laughable factories can barely do a good 324 s c patek movement let alone a 26-330 with hacking seconds... maybe in 10 years.. for now if you want a true "super" you need to find a good builder and get it done right.. otherwise it's just going to be half decent cases with ugly movements like bbr, vf etc.. even the newer sonic things and stuff... the movements are just wrong if you know what a real one looks like you can't unsee the inaccuracies from screw size etc.. freesprung balance etc etc.
Super credible from a guy with 1 single post 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: BIONONE

Heisenberg

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/1/11
Would love to see a RM60 St Baarths rep... have a cheap rep of it now. Almost bought the gen about five years ago, and kicking myself for not snagging it then.

Took some time off from watches and nice to see some decent RM35 and 55 reps out now, ordering some from Biao. Currently have EURF 27 and 52 tourbies that are nice too. Still cannot believe there is no decent Royal Oak Chrono rep after all these years, that would surely be a huge seller.

Reactions: romito_21

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
I can’t believe there’s no RM67.
Even a no date version, a freaking 9015 would do the job with some really good decor. But I’m guessing rep makers don’t give a shit about a thin RM. Probably the best RM I may say.
Everything it’s probably too thick anyway.

If you regret not buying, imagine buying the 35-01 under retail and selling still under retail for a whooping profit of £5k, breaking the bank, 🙌🏻 Uuhu…

Ps: now only on this thread I’ve double the author’s post count 🥰

Reactions: FrankUnderwood1

kallebo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/12/16
I can’t believe there’s no RM67.
it's 7mm thick. nobody can do the movement.
there are 67 reps. 15mm thick or such.
it is really complicated.

even with a miyota battery fake decorated movement, you won't get down to 7mm.
RM did clusterfuck of engineering on that thing.

make me one, i pay 3k$ easy.

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
it's 7mm thick. nobody can do the movement.
there are 67 reps. 15mm thick or such.
it is really complicated.

even with a miyota battery fake decorated movement, you won't get down to 7mm.
RM did clusterfuck of engineering on that thing.

make me one, i pay 3k$ easy.
You can get gen thickness with a quartz easily, but mechanical isn't going to happen until someone either clones the movement or makes their own custom movement. I think my cases end up somewhere between 8 and 9mm with both bezels and I could trim another MM in there but it'd make it too small for the required deco so sacrifices must be made.

Reactions: brry