• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SUPER BALLS SUNDAY.....This is the BIG ONE....

Elazarus

17/3/06
For the Ultimate Football Game we have the Ultimate BIG BALLS Special.....

Please, please put your sizing 24 or 26mm and if it is 24mm 115/75, 125/80 and 130/85 on the Paypal....it also helps if you have your log in name so I can match up the Paypal with your PM.

We have Tier # 1 This is for those who want to see what can happen when they have the balls to send $37.37 to [email protected]

Tier #2 is for those who need 26mm dealer's choice, and have the balls to send in $39.39...this is the only Tier that is 26mm only.

Tier # 3...you need to step up to run with the Big Balls...err I mean the Big Dogs......and These Big Ballers are in for $96.96

And, last but not least......Tier #4....I am not sure how many of you have Balls this Big but it has made a lot of people happy and we will do it again.....$199.99 is the majic number and see if the majic has your name on it.

Good luck.....please put your sizing on the paypal, enjoy the game and at Midnight CST we shall see if I have any straps left.

E

Sylar

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/1/07
Im jumping on Tier 3 on this one and maybe tier 4 as well.

Need some new straps.

bruno

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/6/06
Man it is so tempting to hop in on tier 4. You know it's going to be a crazy prize. I'm addicted to these big balls now after having done the last two. I'm spending all of my money on straps and not watches!

Elazarus

17/3/06
BIG BALLS

I have to add that the straps in this promotion have NOTHING to do with which team wins the game.....

The game is 2nd.....everyone at RWI wins today!!!!!!

E

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
I'm in for this one... Thanks in advance for E @ TC Straps for arranging Super Balls.

higgy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
17/3/06
Holy Moly Batman. I'm gonna have to get another job!!!!!!!!!!!

You da man Elliot!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Higgy 8)

Elazarus

17/3/06
BIG BALLS

Higgy....when you get that other job, be sure to tell them that TC takes Direct Deposit.....

It makes it so easy that way :twisted:

E

bruno

1/6/06
Okay, I'm in for the top tier. How can you not get in on this one! Can't wait. Thanks in advance Elliot.

dkq

Known Member
8/1/07
Super Balls!!!!

Well im in again. This stuff is killing me I agree with having to get a anoher job just for straps. I couldn't resist the Tier 4 andI also could use the 26 mm so I went in for both. Come on E hook it up as you always do. I loved the last two and can't wait for this one. I hope you get sloshed watching the game and really hook us up!!!!

soulman

18/1/07
This noob shows all the signs of the syndrome, parttime leather fetisjist .... :oops:
My wife says I have big cojones, but then again, it's my wife ....
Not worthy tier 4, so I enter tier 3.
And I dont even own a rep yet! (first one on its way, just bought GUNSCROSSED davidsen's 201a, thanks Peter, thanks RWI)
But I did bought 5 straps last 2 weeks (2 from TC !). Guess I need some new watches to come with.

Thanks to the DarkSide, thanks for letting me in, thanks to maestro E!
PayPal sent!

higgy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
17/3/06
Re: BIG BALLS

Elazarus said:
Higgy....when you get that other job, be sure to tell them that TC takes Direct Deposit.....

It makes it so easy that way :twisted:

E

Ahhhhh the ease of the digital world!!!!!!!!! [smilie=sign10.gif]

Higgy 8)

dawg

I'm Pretty Popular
1/1/07
soulman said:
This noob shows all the signs of the syndrome, parttime leather fetisjist .... :oops:
My wife says I have big cojones, but then again, it's my wife ....
Not worthy tier 4, so I enter tier 3.
And I dont even own a rep yet! (first one on its way, just bought GUNSCROSSED davidsen's 201a, thanks Peter, thanks RWI)
But I did bought 5 straps last 2 weeks (2 from TC !). Guess I need some new watches to come with.

Thanks to the DarkSide, thanks for letting me in, thanks to maestro E!
PayPal sent!

I am the same way. I have already ordered two nice straps for my davidsen Fiddy and I have not even recieved it yet. I should get it next week. Well atleast it will ahve 2 nice straps waiting on it when it arrives :D

Aquaracer

5/1/07
Damn you and Damn these incredible pam reps!!

$400 in two dys- Who's got balls??

frogman

31/10/06
Payment sent!

I loved those waterproof straps I got during Christmas....can't wait to see what I get now..

jack

Known Member
26/7/06
A couple more Fat Tire beers and I'm going to jump on this

Elazarus

17/3/06
Big Balls....

Fat Tire....Nice!!!!

After some more wine I may get in on the special myself........at the rate I am going I should be good for 4 Tiers...

E