• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Super Avenger V2

DJS6228

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/4/10
Super Avenger V3

Im thinking about pulling the trigga on a Super avenger but befor I do I would like to ask some question.
After some brief research I think i have it correct that the best version to date is the V3? is this correct

I have brought many of watches off Lay but never a Breitling, Is this the version I should be getting. Im not a fan of the silver sub dials.

http://www.replicamake88.com/products/BL02131-BREITLING-SUPER-AVENGER-48MM-SS-RUBBER-ASIAN-7750-BLACK

Reply with as much info as you like the more the better, Thanks fellas.

Damien

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Likely a V3. But does it really matter to you ? The accuracy of the v2 and 3 is very similar. Both have slight inaccuracy in the bezels and dials.

DJS6228

11/4/10
Weellll, I pulled the trigga on this super avenger, I have delt with lay befor and not had an issue, Hope i Like it as i sold my UPO and Carrera day date for this !!

Damien

TheFrug

9/2/09
If you like big watches you will love it. I have 2 Super Avengers and a third on the way.

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
I have an SA and I love it. Best rubber strap Ive owned thus far, and it is huge! I took down a 12 point buck with my SA. Skinned him with it too!

DJS6228

11/4/10
I have an SA and I love it. Best rubber strap Ive owned thus far, and it is huge! I took down a 12 point buck with my SA. Skinned him with it too!

Hahah, So this should be ok to take down some kangaroos ey!