• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Submariner with Jubilee bracelet?

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Thanks for your words guys!
Maybe someone here own a recent sub from noob/arm and a jubilee bracelet and can do the test? I'll wait for before ordering this combo.

Nayef

Horology Curious
3/6/19
Hi guys
First sorry for my bad English
second .. i want to fix the jubilee on my v8 Hulk sub. from BP factory or V9F or GMF but the problem is i do not want to buy the whole watch,,, can the dealer bring for me just the bracelet ? because i used to deal with on of them but he is liar and i do not know what to do in this situation.

thanks

Nayef

Horology Curious
3/6/19
BTW Im from Qatar
and i have many times tricked by scam Chinese dealer so i dont know from where i can get the trusted dealer for the watches

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
12/3/18
BTW Im from Qatar
and i have many times tricked by scam Chinese dealer so i dont know from where i can get the trusted dealer for the watches

Any of our TDs CAN source a bracelet only for you. Whether or not they WILL depends somewhat on you having an established relationship with them. It will help if you order a watch too. "I'll buy this watch and oh I need a bracelet too". Now you've given them incentive to not say no.

Some TDs have better contacts with certain factories. Some factories are less willing to sell parts than others. In a worst case scenario, buy the watch with the bracelet on it you want, then sell just the watch head or put it on a strap and sell it or on your oyster bracelet, etc. Be creative.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nayef

massimopirrera18

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/12/18
europe
i simply love the jubilee bracelet. honestly not seen much on a sub, but the result, for me, is very good.

TaizDhaar

Known Member
30/5/17
Jubilee looks best where it rightly belongs. On a date just.

e4a752f985d7208e05331cea4a973cb9.jpg

One of the issue with jubilee bracelet which I don’t see many people talking about is keeping it clean as it requires frequent brush up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nayef

Horology Curious
3/6/19
Any of our TDs CAN source a bracelet only for you. Whether or not they WILL depends somewhat on you having an established relationship with them. It will help if you order a watch too. "I'll buy this watch and oh I need a bracelet too". Now you've given them incentive to not say no.

Some TDs have better contacts with certain factories. Some factories are less willing to sell parts than others. In a worst case scenario, buy the watch with the bracelet on it you want, then sell just the watch head or put it on a strap and sell it or on your oyster bracelet, etc. Be creative.

thanks bro..

Reactions: KJ2020