• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Submariner No Date VSF 114060

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
So devils advocate can you prove otherwise?

Let's not play who's the smartest ass, shan't we?

What we know is that VSF was announced shut down and their watches were not available at all for some time.

Now TDs have access to some VSF watches but not all, and in limited quantity, not like before.

So that would be a stretch to call them "up and running", nonetheless there are ways to acquire quite a few of their references.

Just to illustrate I'm still waiting for the QC pics of my 116610LV that I ordered a month ago and I have no clue whetger I'll get one at all.

Fisherman1980

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
18/9/21
Let’s bring up some healthy discussion. Have you visited Reddit. Plenty of Qc pics/questions being posted on their vsf from our wonderful TD. There’s even a gent here in the US who sources multiple vsf omega and Rolex models and sells them to conus buyers which is nice to avoid customs and the long wait. The amount of VSF sold on reddit,here, other forums suggests otherwise to these “limited” supplies to only a “few” TD and even suggests that they re up me running purely the the amount of watches being sold. I believe they are up and running by trying to be low key this time to avoid raids and of course take full advantage of supply and demand and it’s effects on price

Reactions: 1breitling

Tobel

6/7/17
Let’s bring up some healthy discussion. Have you visited Reddit. Plenty of Qc pics/questions being posted on their vsf from our wonderful TD. There’s even a gent here in the US who sources multiple vsf omega and Rolex models and sells them to conus buyers which is nice to avoid customs and the long wait. The amount of VSF sold on reddit,here, other forums suggests otherwise to these “limited” supplies to only a “few” TD and even suggests that they re up me running purely the the amount of watches being sold. I believe they are up and running by trying to be low key this time to avoid raids and of course take full advantage of supply and demand and it’s effects on price

And this is a much more constructive answer indeed, thanks.

You may be right, I hope you are, for the sake of my LV :D and everyone's pleasure. If that is the case they're probably still winding up their operations

Fisherman1980

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
18/9/21
Agree this is healthier versus the prior response of you “ass” by the prior member. Nothing wrong with a reply of devils advocate response /question versus calling names lol

Tobel

6/7/17
Agree this is healthier versus the prior response of you “ass” by the prior member. Nothing wrong with a reply of devils advocate response /question versus calling names lol

"Smart ass" is actually not really calling names. It's like "smarty pants". I just
​​wanted to avoid useless and hollow back and forths. I would not have called anyone an ass ;)
Anyway, back on topic

Fisherman1980

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
18/9/21
Yes if you need help sourcing your vsf hulk and are conus let me know.

Reactions: Tobel

Matteo1989

Renowned Member
24/4/18
I should get QC's tomorrow. It should be fine I can't imagine TD's or VSF selling something that isn't up to par with their previous releases

News? did you get the QC photos? Thanks

replicalover001

Horology Curious
10/6/19
VSF have some stock which the TD's have managed to get, just in time before they closed down again. I spoke with Li and have placed an order for VSF 126610LN.

Reactions: Elno38

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California
Since it seems to a sensitive topic still and not widely advertised… I’ll keep this as vague as I’ve had it communicated to me as I can only assume there is not a want of attention on the topic from those closest. But I’ve been told by a TD that VSF is “up and running soon” and “there is currently limited stock”.

What you all want to discern from these two quotes is up to you.

No bull shit.. no name calling.. no vitriol. Just sharing what has been shared with me from TD’s and I’ve put in an order for a VSF no date sub.. will follow up and share with you all once I have in hand which I expect to take 4-5 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1breitling

nnt33

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/9/15
Also ordered from Li VSF 114060. Will keep everyone posted on QC when I receive them. I believe he is away now though not sure for how long.