• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Submariner-No Date from narikaa

aggiefarmer

The older I get the better I used to fly
Supporter
Certified
20/1/24
US
I contacted Reg at narikaa on 01/21/2024 about a Submariner with no date. He responded right away, answered all my questions and payment was made. He provided tracking information when it became available and look what arrived on 02/02/2024. I wouldn't hesitate to order from him again.

Bolduc Zogmar

Getting To Know The Place
13/8/12
Got the same. Not a VSF but nice. Rotor very noisy, though, and getting ahead 1mn a day... I'll post pictures when I have time. Could be seen as a way to know if you like to wear it before going high-end.

Reactions: 1MoreWatch

Bolduc Zogmar

Getting To Know The Place
13/8/12
I think it is supposed to be a R7, Thailand anyway. The pearl does not look so bulgy on mine, probably an angle of view problem.

Reactions: Jossé

1MoreWatch

Supporter
Certified
15/10/22
Detroit
He buys them in China and stocks them in Thailand. I have bought some DHGate shitters and NARIKAA's Thai stock. NARIKAA's are a little more money but definitely better quality. And with DHgate, what you see isn't always what you get. With NARIKAA, what you see IS what you get and he has everything on his web-page in stock. That's why he is a TD here.

Reactions: Controlbeasy