• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

still waiting on qc pics????

ikiestik

Renowned Member
8/4/09
Im still waiting after paying on 21/1/11 for a watch that was in stock then not in stock. so i ask to change watch said i would get qc pics and havent heard back since, despite numerous emails just asking if I will get qc pics of said watch. really getting frustrated now im not a rich guy and it feels like 3 days work of money have gone with nothing to show.

P

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
I don't think hont will ruin his reputation to steal $300 from you :)
There must be an explaination, maybe the new watch is also out of stock from the supplier and he's strying to find you one from another source, or maybe the supplier is out of town for a few days.

Btw, most dealers don't hold stock, they buy the watches from the suppliers on demand.

ikiestik

Renowned Member
8/4/09
I know he wont risk it but its so annoying hes had my money for 6 weeks now and all ive had is a couple of emails saying I will get qc pics not heard anything since last monday. The first time I bought from Hont it was quick and painless but since that first buy I havent been overly happy with the lack of comms and slow order processing.

p

Have you contacted any of the mods?

I have yes its not been long since I did though.

P

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
Maybe you can send hont the link to this thread. True 6 weeks is too long...

yamahatwin

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/5/09
Hi,
I have more or less the same issue with Hont.
I made a payment for around 300 USD the 25 Jan.
Hont reply my the 27 of jan to explain that he is in holiday and will send me QC pic after. No problem, I have "time"!

But we are now the 3th March and still no news from Hont... . I already ordered more than 5 times so I know he is a realy serious guy but I would like if one of you have received an email from him in the last week?
Thanks

ikiestik

Renowned Member
8/4/09
So its not just me then. I might send him link to this thread just to let him let us know whats going on.

P

kman

Horology Curious
8/12/10
Same boat hear. I purchased the watch on 2/26/2011 and have emailed him twice asking for qc pics but no response. He must be out of town or something. But it doesn't bold well especially if this is your first purchase from him. I would be happy to just get an email response.

gianton

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/12/07
Greece
Was he replying fast when you were ordering till you paid?
If yes and now after the payment has gone slow that is what I don't like too.

ikiestik

Renowned Member
8/4/09
Honts comms have always been pretty good to me at least. Its just recently after cny he has been really slow. If he is too busy to get the work done he needs to hire some more staff at least until the backlog is clear or tell people that they are goin to be waiting however long due to backlog.

P

ikiestik

Renowned Member
8/4/09
Ive sent Hont a link to this thread and asked him to get in contact if he is having trouble with the volume of orders or if he doesnt have stock. I just want an email letting me know if I have to wait till he has more stock/can get hold of one for at least it would ease my mind a bit, semi knowing when im looking at receiving a watch.

P

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
well , i bougth around 20 watches from hont and he was fast , good, very nice dealer . i dont know what is going on with him , really, i got 2 emails , 1 saying sorry my friend for late responce , another to send me the webpage to pay for a watch . so after paying i didnt hear from him, i know hes a really good dealer and i trust him ! i know eventually ill get the watch for 100% but yeah waiting for 2 long aint good , i wonder what is going on with him , i mean this is his job rite??? his bussines , so if he works 8 hrs a day from monday-friday i think hed have time to reply, send watches and do whatever hes gotta do. before waiting for 3 days for a responce was 2 long coming from hont !
i just think that maybe hes got some personal things going on and hes not working every day . i still love hont but he should let us(the customers) know .

ikiestik

Renowned Member
8/4/09
I totaslly agree its not like Hont to be this unresponsive to his customers he might have some personal issues that are affecting the running of the business but he should let us know thats what good customer service is and we all know is one of the best when it comes to making sure his customers are happy.

P

Hugh Jascok

Horology Curious
5/6/10
He's sitting on close to $1K of mine. Sent in December, emailed me that he got it, emailed me to try and change to different product, emailed me that it first day of CNY, then nothing since. Pretty long time to be cuddling with my money, don't you think? I think he's gone. He might not be risking his reputation on $300, but how about $300 plus mine plus the others that haven't heard from him either? That adds up pretty quick.

HardTalk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/1/11
Strange.. Glad I didn't order. From the reviews I've read and the fact that he's a trusted dealer, its really doubtful that he'd run away. I'm sure he's busy or something.. but then again.. keeping you on hold since December is NOT cool - no matter how busy someone is. If you can't carry out the deal, return the money and apologize, simple.

yamahatwin

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/5/09
! ! H o n t i s b a c k ! !

HONT IS BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just received an email, he just arrived from guangzhou !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
yes he wrote me 2 :)
that is why i said i was sure 100% about hont
i was actually worried about something wrong was going on with him
good to know hes back i hope this time is forever ! :)

ikiestik

Renowned Member
8/4/09
Good news, pam005k is on the way after receiving qc pics should have it tues/wed.

P