• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Still Waiting for my Daytona

Cruise Control

Looking Around
9/1/24
Yeah dunno about these guys,

Did my research and looked at all the threads but after 3weeks and constant chasing after paying them USD to there preferred banking institution.
All i have are some photos of my Daytona and Box and an Aramex shipping number that has not changed at all.

Not sure I would recommend in future, might Try another any suggestions?

Thanks anyway Chazingtime!

DarioM6611

‘Good fences make good neighbors.’
Supporter
6/8/23
Italy
Website and email are the one provided on the TD section inside this forum? If the answer is yes, you will receive your watch for sure. I am also waiting for an IWC from Chazingtime, received info about shopping, the watch will arrive.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Yeah dunno about these guys,

Did my research and looked at all the threads but after 3weeks and constant chasing after paying them USD to there preferred banking institution.
All i have are some photos of my Daytona and Box and an Aramex shipping number that has not changed at all.

Not sure I would recommend in future, might Try another any suggestions?

Thanks anyway Chazingtime!
Hi and welcome to RWI! Glad you found your way here.

A bit more detail in the timeline could help in putting things into perspective.

Please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members area (all subsections), learn the basic forum rules and get some very good advice in the process. A number of questions has already been answered there, this is just an example:

As a new subscriber, you've already been directed to this thread, please read carefully and look through the linked additional threads:

Another good thread to read to understand where RWI comes from and some fundamentals is this:

Most of the information you need to know to start is there. If you're preparing to buy, read the stickies before ordering. When you're finished, you can continue learning by reading the stickies in all remaining sections. If it's stickied, it's important information.

If you intend to sell, read the sales rules and all stickies in the sales section with particular care and make sure you understand each single rule. Sales rules infraction is taken very seriously here. As a new member you are not eligible to sell. Using the sales section is a privilege, eligibility must be earned, make sure you know and understand how.

For anything else, feel free to reach out to @eBoy or me, we're happy to assist, advise, direct, explain. Don't hesitate.

Don't be afraid to post noob questions in the new members area. In doubt, use the flame free zone. If you feel uncomfortable anywhere in the new members area, please reach out to @eBoy or me. Mutual respect is of utmost importance to us. On the other hand, we're grown-ups and are supposed to be able to deal with a bit of irony, don't take it personally, ever, a bit of irony never harmed anyone. If you laugh at jokes, you'll make friends faster.

This forum is a treasure trove of information and benefits from the engagement of all members who take their time to share their knowledge, help each other out and have some fun. We hope that you'll benefit and enjoy this platform as well as contribute positively to it.

If at any point you feel to contribute also on another level, feel free to pm the boss (trailboss99) to become a supporter and get some little perks with the status (editing rights, for example).

Enjoy the forum.

Reactions: eBoy

Cruise Control

Looking Around
9/1/24

A bit more detail in the timeline could help in putting things into perspective.

Please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members area (all subsections), learn the basic forum rules and get some very good advice in the process. A number of questions has already been answered there, this is just an example:

As a new subscriber, you've already been directed to this thread, please read carefully and look through the linked additional threads:

Another good thread to read to understand where RWI comes from and some fundamentals is this:

Most of the information you need to know to start is there. If you're preparing to buy, read the stickies before ordering. When you're finished, you can continue learning by reading the stickies in all remaining sections. If it's stickied, it's important information.

If you intend to sell, read the sales rules and all stickies in the sales section with particular care and make sure you understand each single rule. Sales rules infraction is taken very seriously here. As a new member you are not eligible to sell. Using the sales section is a privilege, eligibility must be earned, make sure you know and understand how.

For anything else, feel free to reach out to @eBoy or me, we're happy to assist, advise, direct, explain. Don't hesitate.

Don't be afraid to post noob questions in the new members area. In doubt, use the flame free zone. If you feel uncomfortable anywhere in the new members area, please reach out to @eBoy or me. Mutual respect is of utmost importance to us. On the other hand, we're grown-ups and are supposed to be able to deal with a bit of irony, don't take it personally, ever, a bit of irony never harmed anyone. If you laugh at jokes, you'll make friends faster.

This forum is a treasure trove of information and benefits from the engagement of all members who take their time to share their knowledge, help each other out and have some fun. We hope that you'll benefit and enjoy this platform as well as contribute positively to it.

If at any point you feel to contribute also on another level, feel free to pm the boss (trailboss99) to become a supporter and get some little perks with the status (editing rights, for example).

Enjoy the forum.
Thanks for your insight and duly noted I wouldn’t expect anything less from your experience.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Who else thinks that

"Still Waiting for my Daytona"

sounds like a cheesy country song?

Country Music GIF by Lil Nas X

In a town where dreams unfold,
Yearning for a Rolex, stories untold.
Daytona's charm, a wrist's delight,
Chasing time, in style, taking flight.

Steel and grace, ticking embrace,
Moments adorned with a stylish trace.
Sunset gleams on the polished face,
Daytona dreams, in time's embrace.

Still waitin' for my Daytona,
Still waitin' for my Daytona.

Still waiting for my Daytona's gleam,
A wrist's euphoria, a timeless dream.
Wishing on seconds, ticking sway,
Hoping in Daytona, I'll find my way.

In time's heartbeat, destiny aligns,
Daytona dreams, where style defines.
Short and sweet, this timepiece song,
Waiting for where I belong.

Still waitin' for my Daytona,
Still waitin' for my Daytona.

davev1954

Horology Curious
6/1/24
NV
flip side

(Verse 1)
In this fast-paced world, full of stress and strife,
I dream of a time when peace fills my life,
But there's one thing I crave, it's my heart's desire,
A Daytona watch, igniting my fire.

(Chorus)
I can't have peace until I have my Daytona watch,
A symbol of elegance, a dream I won't botch.
With precision and style, it glimmers on my wrist,
A missing piece, a treasure I can't resist.

(Verse 2)
Each tick, each tock, a reminder so grand,
Of timeless beauty that none can withstand.
Its chronograph whispers, "Seize the day,"
A testament of luxury that won't fade away.

(Chorus)
A statement of success, a dream I won't botch.
The embodiment of time, oh, how it captivates,
A symbol of my ambition, a destiny I await.

(Bridge)
But in my pursuit, I recognize the truth,
That inner peace won't come from material proof.
It lies within, untouched by worldly possessions,
Endless wealth is found in mindful expressions.

(Chorus)
I didn't find peace with my Daytona watch,
But rather within, where contentment's my clutch.
For true peace transcends material things,
An everlasting joy, the melody life sings.

(Outro)
So, my friend, remember, it isn't what you own,
But the peace in your heart that truly makes you known.
Seek tranquility within, and you'll find,
The greatest treasure that surpasses time.

Reactions: TimeRaga

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
flip side

(Verse 1)
In this fast-paced world, full of stress and strife,
I dream of a time when peace fills my life,
But there's one thing I crave, it's my heart's desire,
A Daytona watch, igniting my fire.

(Chorus)
A symbol of elegance, a dream I won't botch.
With precision and style, it glimmers on my wrist,
A missing piece, a treasure I can't resist.

(Verse 2)
Each tick, each tock, a reminder so grand,
Of timeless beauty that none can withstand.
Its chronograph whispers, "Seize the day,"
A testament of luxury that won't fade away.

(Chorus)
A statement of success, a dream I won't botch.
The embodiment of time, oh, how it captivates,
A symbol of my ambition, a destiny I await.

(Bridge)
But in my pursuit, I recognize the truth,
That inner peace won't come from material proof.
It lies within, untouched by worldly possessions,
Endless wealth is found in mindful expressions.

(Chorus)
I didn't find peace with my Daytona watch,
But rather within, where contentment's my clutch.
For true peace transcends material things,
An everlasting joy, the melody life sings.

(Outro)
So, my friend, remember, it isn't what you own,
But the peace in your heart that truly makes you known.
Seek tranquility within, and you'll find,
The greatest treasure that surpasses time.

We got ourselves a proper Jeff friggin' Buckley here..

Enjoy the forum.