• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

STEINHART "OCEAN Two black ..PREMIUM.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Just out I think from Steinhart, something I really like about this:thinking:

Though related by name to the Ocean One, the Ocean Two black is a completely new dive watch that has been developed by STEINHART over the course of several years. The in part polished and in part satin finished case as well as the multi-part dial, for example, where designed and produced substantially more complex as compared to its namesake. Particularly elegant in detail, the inlay of the Ocean Two's 120-click, knurled bezel made of sapphire crystal with its luminiscent markers really stands out as does the crown with similar features. However, the noble appearance of the Ocean Two black should not fool anyone into doubting its professional character. Because with 300 meters water resistance, screw-in crown, domed sapphire crystal with double anti-reflective coating as well as a precise and robust Swiss automatic movement the O2 is ready to face pretty much any task.

Technical Details
Type: OCEAN Two black ..PREMIUM..
Item no.: P0914

Movement
Soprod A10 Swiss made , automatic..,
decorated movement , blue screws and golden STEINHART rotor...
Jewels: 25 jewels..

Functions
hour and minute ,central second hand
Date at "6" o'clock
screw-down crown..
hour and minute with Super Luminova BGW9

Case: stainless steel satin and shiny..
Back: Stainless steel screwed (see through window) ...
Diameter: 43 mm, without crown
height: 13,0 mm
Weight: 105 g
Dial: black
Crystal: Sapphire, domed, with double anti-reflecting coatings on the interior side
Bezel: sapphire crystal black with Super Luminova BGW9
Indices: Appliques, Super Luminova BGW9
Lug width: 22mm
WaterRes: 300 metres/990 feet 30 ATM ..
Strap: calf leather with rubber coating ,black.with black stitches..22x22mm
Buckle: Screwed, stainless steel buckle OEM 22 mm

590 EUR 19% VAT incl.
496 EUR without 19% VAT
http://www.steinhartwatches.de/en/OCEAN-Two-black-PREMIUM,846.html

plus costs of shipping price-table

7ure6ube.jpg

umahydur.jpg

ypu8y5u7.jpg

ma8unupe.jpg

ramaqeve.jpg

ahenureh.jpg

arasu3eh.jpg

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
I love Steinhart more and more everytime I see it. It's on my list for quite some time now but I have to collect some reps first. :) However, when I finally decide to go for it, it won't be this one but GMT Ocean 1 Pepsi if something else don't catch my eye by then. :D

Thanks for sharing Shark!