• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Stay here and have a think about it jasonvdwaars98

jasonvdwaars98

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
17/6/16
With the 15400
red1 i want to solve the case but you got angry at me and shouting at me when you said it normal this case was already solved

Digital.

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/7/15
Ok well I’m sorry, I just got frustrated at the situation. Please accept an apology for my language. Please PM if you would like to resolve this.

Reactions: legend

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Jason you need to fix these ASAP

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
red1 i can’t Pm you account is blocked for rest of the forum
Raddave with red i will fix it ,but the other i left my hands over to them self
yesterday i wanted to try and solve it but he ignored me and he is threatens me... so with him i have nothing to deal anymore just his case now not my problem anymore

Digital.

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/7/15
Ok I understand. I’m sure a mod will help you resolve that problem.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Yes mate ofcourse you know everything mate!
but if you Guys don’t believe me no problem
yesterday i want to solve the problem with champsy
he ignored me so if he don’t want to solve it’s ok for me

Ask yourself if $1200 or whatever is worth your future reputation. You did not take proper care when shipping champsy’s watches. Till today, you could not provide concrete proof that you shipped them, just dodgy screenshots suggesting vaguely that a parcel was posted. You claimed that the post receipt was lost in a car you crashed and that car was sold or whatever. Would you believe your own words? For someone who will be turning.. 21 on 15th Jan 2019, you are throwing a very large chunk of future reputation away. Is it really worth it?
I can guarantee you one thing, this episode will never be over until you put things right with champsy. If you really want to do things right, return Champsy’s watch to him. He should not suffer your negligence and carelessness, if it was really that. And I’m not even talking about a scam.
Your pictures and details will be pasted all over RWG in the “Name and Shame” section soon if this escalates. Is that what you really want? Will it be happy news for you if your father gets a call or visit?
It was YOUR responsibility to ship the watches safely and you failed to do so. Champsy fulfilled his part of the trade. How would you have felt if the situation was reversed? You need to bear the responsibility of loss for being sloppy and careless and I am being very kind by calling you that. Return his watch in good condition and this episode will be closed as far as the trade with him goes.
If not, then bear the consequences of whatever happens next. When you get someone upset, there is always a consequence.
One last chance: return his watch safely and that will be that. Else, I personally promise that this will escalate and you will pay a much heavier price. If you want to sell your integrity and respect for $1200, consider it sold. And if you have no money to scrape together to save your honor, why bother to pretend to be wealthy by strapping an AP on your wrist? Even the rep will be too expensive for someone like you.

So think it over carefully. I’m done talking with you if you insist on your way and do not return the watch in a trade you did not honor. If you think we are joking, then feel free to ignore it all.
When that happens, deleting your account here or anywhere will be the least of your worries, and the best thing you will be doing for everyone else here.

While you still have time, return the watch. You just cannot cheat someone and get away with it so easily.

blackboxes martijnp @champsy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure and omega662

Champsy

15/4/18
UK
Tried to negotiate with me? Seriously.

You offered to sell my watch back to me, you have a lot to learn.

Threats?

Do you mean by saying you should tell your mum, dad and girlfriend what you have been up to? Or welcome to a mans world?

Oh no hold on was it, if you play with fire sometimes you get burnt?

These aren’t threats Jason.

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
legendChampsy So when Warren is losing £1200 worth of a watch it’s not ok but what about my watches i lost $1700 watches so i tried to solve it but i want something back for it then we have a fair lose both something not only me

Reactions: omega662

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
If there is a solution that we are both happy then i’m fine with it
not only warren thats not fair to me

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
legendChampsy So when Warren is losing £1200 worth of a watch it’s not ok but what about my watches i lost $1700 watches so i tried to solve it but i want something back for it then we have a fair lose both something not only me

If you had posted the watches properly to champsy they would not have been lost.
What you did was as good as throwing the parcel over the bridge and into a random river. Who is to blame then? You cannot even prove you posted the watches. And looking at your deal with red1, will you say that you’re an honest guy?

And you never tried to put things right or to help. Just gave short disinterested replies when asked about status updates and all.

Well I’m done talking with you. Next stop will be your exposé on RWG. You’re going to be famous the way you like it. Loboutins and all lol. But there is a simple solution. Return his watch and you’re going to walk away from this without further trouble.

And oh, one very last thing. Please don’t mistake all these as threats. We do not threaten. We merely promise.

Digital.

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/7/15
jasonvdwaars98 You have my Paypal details from when I sent you Payment just send it there. You can send me an email to confirm, so it doesn’t get sent to the wrong person. Thanks

MarksandSpencer

24/4/17
If it helps anyone, even if you lose the tracking number, you can call the courier and with the senders/receivers details they give you the tracking number. From what I have read it does not look good on jasonvdwaars98 - I recall other member(s) complaining about him a few months ago.

Reactions: Hans81 and legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
If it helps anyone, even if you lose the tracking number, you can call the courier and with the senders/receivers details they give you the tracking number. From what I have read it does not look good on jasonvdwaars98 - I recall other member(s) complaining about him a few months ago.

The tracking number provided to champsy cannot be found in the PostNL system. That is the problem. And Jasonvdwaars98 has not been able to prove without a reasonable doubt that he has posted the watches.
So what is your opinion in this case?

Reactions: Allure and Champsy

MarksandSpencer

24/4/17
The tracking number provided to champsy cannot be found in the PostNL system. That is the problem. And Jasonvdwaars98 has not been able to prove without a reasonable doubt that he has posted the watches.
So what is your opinion in this case?

In my opinion, if Jasonvdwaars98 actually sent the watches he'd probably come across a lot more concerned/infuriated than he seems to be. He would also go above and beyond to prove he sent them, for example I always take pics while I package the watches, but I understand not everyone does this.

The most obvious way if he actually did lose the tracking number/barcode due to an unfortunate car crash, would be to simply call PostNL, explain you lost the tracking number and provide the details for the sender and receiver which he has and obtain the tracking number. It literally takes 5 mins. Since he has not done this and the number he provided is wrong, it seems likely that he is scamming champsy. I mean what other conclusion can one arrive at?

Add to the fact his other deal has gone sour with red, where he seemingly did not disclose the true condition of the 15400 and other members' complaints I read a few months ago on him, all point towards that he is a scammer and not to be trusted.

I really hope for all those involved that this is sorted out ASAP.

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
i contacted warren and i want to solve everything but we need a good solution...
i can't take the $1700 lose of my watches and have nothing after this
i will send warren his watch back when we have a nice solution for us both
hope we can fix this case

MarksandSpencer

24/4/17
i contacted warren and i want to solve everything but we need a good solution...

But there is no proof you sent the watches in the first place, so why should he have to compromise?

Reactions: Champsy and legend

Champsy

15/4/18
UK

We both know you have no intention of trying to solve this. I have proved you have lied via my video conversation with postNL and them stating your tracking code Does Not correspond with anything in there system and so they can’t investigate any further until you provide them with the correct tracking which you have confirmed is apparently correct.

I have been willing to write this watch off and spend what I did on that again ensuring Karma comes your way but people have asked me to try and move forward with you and solve this, so that I did.

I even offered to buy you a new rep from a TD IF and when you manage to provide some kind of proof you posted the item with PostNL and they lost it. Making them liable. A simple letter yet no that is also not good enough for you so now don’t worry about your details being posted that will be the least of your problems start worrying about all sorts of shit because you are not going to have a clue what/when/where things will happen or to whom and if I am removed from this forum for making promises so be it kid you will be worth it.

My watch to our Dutch friend this week like I said and I will walk away and forget about you. I am now done with this thread so do not expect any more replies.

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
i contacted warren and i want to solve everything but we need a good solution...in
You are not being realistic.
As I understand it, you entered into a contractual trade agreement with Warren. You agreed to send him 2 watches and he would send you one. It is undisputed you received your watch from Warren and that he completed his obligations under the agreement. It is further undisputed that he did not receive your two watches and you have no proof you ever mailed them. You have not completed your obligations under the agreement. You have breached the contractual trade agreement and you have no proof to the contrary. As a matter of law, Warren is entitled to the value of his watch plus fees and expenses. You should feel lucky that all that has been requested of you is that you return the watch. Your circumstances are unfortunate. However, that is how things work in the world. I hope you have learned from this episode.
Although I am opposed to many of the tactics used in The Brig, I cannot argue that they are not devastatingly effective. I cannot imagine that having your name forever associated with being a gentleman who does not honor his contractual agreements is worth the value of the matter in controversy.